I just got back from Cuba

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I don't know if they're still doing it, but my sister told me there's free medical training in Cuba to become a doctor, and they accept people from around the world.

So for the young dudes who don't know what they want to do, consider that an option.

Yup. And Cuban Medical Schools are some of the best in the world. You wont be able to practice in America, but you could definitely find good work in many Asian, European, and African countries.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i went to varadero and havana, ate in like 4 restaurants food was all bland to me

The food is real disgusting. Stayed in Varadero, 4 star restaurant and they even managed to make eggs taste disgusting :snoop::snoop: I think the best thing we ate there was a nestle ice cream bar, everything else was straight bushes status :birdman:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The food is real disgusting. Stayed in Varadero, 4 star restaurant and they even managed to make eggs taste disgusting :snoop::snoop: I think the best thing we ate there was a nestle ice cream bar, everything else was straight bushes status :birdman:

trip advisor is your friend my food wasnt nasty just plain, next time i go back ill bring spices

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wow. I will be putting my Nikon D90 on ebay and upgrading to this beauty. These pics are amazing. Those low light shots are nice man!

my camera is prob isnt even as good as the nikon d90 its just a micro four third, i just love it because its small and portable, instead of lugging around a big dslr i just had this

gf1-top.jpg

took this last year in niagara falls low light no flash

7186099488_9545aef359_o.jpg

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Nice pics man. Agreed the food is shyt but its one of the last things I would go to Cuba for. The difference between Havana and Varadero is night and day; Havana because its not as tourist-like people get aggressive with the begging. I will say, the women working on the resorts in Varadero were :ohlawd:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Wait so you don't wanna have sex with females, and you're never gonna get married? You're a ticking time bomb :whew: