I just got a check

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
for 2,365 what do i do? I don't know brehs it says georgias own credit union. Should I cash it?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Uh, is this a craigslist scam.

1. Deposit this check. 2. Send back 20% of it and you can keep the rest. 3. Check bounces. 4. You are screwed by whatever money you sent.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Like I said don't do it, this happened to me when I was broke in college just getting right, a check came with my name on it, I called the Bank and they said they routing number apperas real, but when I deposited into my account, my account got froze for deposting stolen check the very next morning, stopping from using my funds I already had, good thing I didnt spend anything, and had a funny feeling after I deposited it, and was able to cancel the check before it cleared or I would have probably fukked things up for permanently and I would have been arrested for fraud

Don't listen to internet a$$holes I did the same when I got mine, and almost got jammed up royally

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Uh, is this a craigslist scam.

1. Deposit this check. 2. Send back 20% of it and you can keep the rest. 3. Check bounces. 4. You are screwed by whatever money you sent.

It is from craigslist but I only get to keep 200 tho. It says secret shopper. :manny: