Reppin
Queens
Almost a year gone :mjcry:

SYKE

KCRH0O3.gif
Wtf is that remix:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Nah ya nikkas got it:mjlol::deadmanny:

Daps
Now is about the time that state unemployment offices are asking people to upload their evidence that they had a job going into the pandemic that they lost. If you can't do that, they're going to want all that back.

A lot of people are going to have garnished paychecks or garnished other things (like they will take money out of your EBT funds to get all that back) in the next few months/years.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Now is about the time that state unemployment offices are asking people to upload their evidence that they had a job going into the pandemic that they lost. If you can't do that, they're going to want all that back.

A lot of people are going to have garnished paychecks or garnished other things (like they will take money out of your EBT funds to get all that back) in the next few months/years.
The IRS punking me for that $1200 that one year turned out to be a good thing. I know not to even try it with them. They will wait and wait until you are good and comfortable then

giphy.gif

Last edited:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not sure how it goes in your state but in VA. Everybody eating. I mean i know folk that never had a job get a 10k debit card.

My sister applied for a couple dudes we know that is locked up for a while now and got approved. Imagine being locked for some years and then get debit card with 8k or better on it.

Next chick never worked in her life got a 11k debit card. Didnt even use the tax it option. Said she never plan on having a job so why tax it.

Hope yall brehs flipped it. shyt i hope you applied all they can say is no

OP last seen Aug 26, 2020.. it’s officially been a year.

this nikka doing fed time

:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.