Status
Not open for further replies.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Do people not know what a loan is?

even if you don’t get arrested your credit will be fukked up till you pay that money back. My mom showed me a site that listed who all has a loan. My god sister got $40K, and my god brother got $20K and these nikkas don’t own a single business

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

even if you don’t get arrested your credit will be fukked up till you pay that money back. My mom showed me a site that listed who all has a loan. My god sister got $40K, and my god brother got $20K and these nikkas don’t own a single business

I’m surprised they haven’t nuked those sites yet as it presents a safety risk.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Smh. Just got back from a family get together and my cousin was talkin bout he got into real estate and he tryna buy and flip shyt. And I’m thinking…with what money. This dude only had a real job for the first time in forever for bout 6 months. Just went to this PPP website, typed in his name and :snoop:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Smh. Just got back from a family get together and my cousin was talkin bout he got into real estate and he tryna buy and flip shyt. And I’m thinking…with what money. This dude only had a real job for the first time in forever for bout 6 months. Just went to this PPP website, typed in his name and :snoop:

170925103306419382.jpg

Daps

what’s the name of the site

Status
Not open for further replies.