I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m starting to think all these ppp and other people are about to cold get away with this as long as they didn’t run off hundreds of thousands..

shyt Cats thinking about a stimulus and the ppp abs unemployment stuff was the stimulus

Daps
An Avalanche of Fraud Buried a Small-Business Relief Program

billions of aid money might have been lost to fraud from the sba program alone. The people in charge of the sba loan program prioritized speed and let money go out to obvious scams. Anyone who filled out the form right could of got it. Op was right but he admits to felonies in here:gucci:

I wonder if the feds legit seized breh's phone and computer and are reading this thread because he definitely does admit the crimes here :ohhh::picard:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I’m starting to think all these ppp and other people are about to cold get away with this as long as they didn’t run off hundreds of thousands..

shyt Cats thinking about a stimulus and the ppp abs unemployment stuff was the stimulus

A lot was lost that could of went to real business so they will go after the money. People that took bigger amounts, stole people's id, did loans for prisoners and those that taught lessons will probably be priority though.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
giphy.gif

Live look at OP

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
yo I saw this one the news and thought of this thread.

they are hammering down like crazy, they are looking for everybody that participated in this. I tried to tell ya the feds don't play, theyre coming for their money

:mjlol: good lucc to them . prolly Millions in Cali got away with this , shyt they just shut down 350,000 cards. they CANT catch everybody, only the dumb nikkas like @Don Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.