Status
Not open for further replies.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Its whats gonna happen breh. I mean everybody eating business owners to homeless folk.
Im not even being funny but can you explain what you did here. I know there was the 600 for unemployment and some people opted for cards instead of the check for stimulus but how the hell are yall coming up off 8-10k+ ? You delayed all the payments into a lump sum?

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
If you havent tried to get it just try and see.

Go to your states unemployment site apply for unemployment.

i
If you are working now its not gonna work. Or if you been working the whole time nope none for you.

After you apply for unemployment download gov2go on your phone. Use the same user name and password as unemployment site. Go in and apply for the PUA and go back and file all the weeks all the way back to April. You will find that in the timeline.

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
Im not even being funny but can you explain what you did here. I know there was the 600 for unemployment and some people opted for cards instead of the check for stimulus but how the hell are yall coming up off 8-10k+ ? You delayed all the payments into a lump sum?

Just did

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
The smart thing to do is flip that money a couple of times over and keep $10k in a high-interest savings account, just in case the IRS does come back looking for it. If they don't? Cool. You're good either way. A lot of people don't know how to hustle though and will probably just end up fukking it off.

Don Diego

All Star
Daps

Never applied at the beginning so i didnt have to file and wait for the payment. Waited til almost done and file the claims for the past weeks. Lumpsum payment came through

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
The smart thing to do is flip that money a couple of times over and keep $10k in a high-interest savings account, just in case the IRS does back looking for it. If they don't? Cool. You're good either way. A lot of people don't know how to hustle though and will probably just end up fukking it off.

Fact new cars all over. Got some home reno to do though

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
What’s crazy to me is how 11k can be so much to some people (me) but some fukking guy just made 13 BILLION in a day.

It seems extreme but the concept of capital means completely different things to people in this country.

I worked for people who were legitimately distraught during the recession because they had to downsize their beach house.

Invest that 11k into draft Kings stock and rare house plants. You won’t regret it

Don Diego

All Star
Daps

Remember you have to answer that covid has effected you employment or employment search.

If you in NY you must say you was directly effected by Covid its a lil tricky in NY questions different

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Remember you have to answer that covid has effected you employment or employment search.

If you in NY you must say you was directly effected by Covid its a lil tricky in NY questions different
I’ve been employed so it doesnt apply for me. I was just genuinely curious about how yall were pulling this off to see if it was worth trying :pachaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.