I just found this wavy ass dollar bill on the floor, what country is this from?

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Im over here high as fukk and i swear this is the craziest shyt ever :dwillhuh:

I actually think its a playing card designed for a board game cos there is so much detail on it

Elite_Echelon

Rookie
Daps
It is Australian it is a POLYMER Test Banknote, very few produced in 2011 worth a couple hundred dollars it is not legal currency however it is very rare and worth a lot and will become more valuable over time.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
shyt looks dope, looking at the leftover pesos from last night they have a few of the things mentioned, but the best looking currency i've ever had was the Costarican colon

costa-rica-colones-1985.jpg

shyt looks better in person the colors really pop, but dollars and euros are pretty ugly and basic compared to a lot of the currency that is out there.

That Darwin bill tho :wow:
Funny how the world works. People splash some paint on paper, call it art and sell it for millions of dollars. Meanwhile some countries' governments are paying people to spend endless time coming up with security features and pretty artwork to put on paper that ain't worth shyt :wow:Everyone gunning for that In God We Trust :banderas:

Funny thing is, it's really the "little people" that determine the real value of money, yet they have the least say.

Duckman

Private D1ck/Family Man
Daps
Reppin
Mission Hill
It's funny too cause I was actually being a Good Samaritan or whatever and went to go pick up some trash that was right by a trash can and I found it in there. No clue how it got on the floor at Walgreens but now its in my hands :manny:

That was the day before an ordinary coli poster developed superpowers and turned into SuperFlea, defender of the galaxy and savior of the Universe.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Funny how the world works. People splash some paint on paper, call it art and sell it for millions of dollars. Meanwhile some countries' governments are paying people to spend endless time coming up with security features and pretty artwork to put on paper that ain't worth shyt :wow:Everyone gunning for that In God We Trust :banderas:

Funny thing is, it's really the "little people" that determine the real value of money, yet they have the least say.

Please mr west, no more today:wow: