I Just Found Out I Might Have a Tumor or Cancer

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I had a doctor's appointment today and the doctor told me I have a growth in my wrist that could be one of 2 things. A Benign tumor or cancer.

I really didn't know how to react to it. I had family members die from cancer. In fact, they've been so close to me I don't even want to admit who because I've seen y'all do some nasty work and use that against a poster later on, but I will say it's enough to make me question life.

I'm getting drunk and high listening to Roc Marciano trying not to worry to much about this.

But I love y'all. Know that. As a black man who needed an outlet to express myself the coli has been therapeutic. I don't care how many dumbass threads I see. I love this site. Worse case scenario I love y'all and I want y'all to remember that.

This might seem like some bullshyt to y'all but this site means a lot to me, and many black men like me across the world. :salute:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
1. Everyone else :ufdup: go see your doctors brehs regardless if you think it's nothin

2: my pops beat prostate cancer and I hope you have the same fate breh

3. I can relate to getting drunk and high in the moment but don't exacerbate this or create other issues because of the stress of this situation

4. Idk if you're a man of faith or not but you've never been given something you couldn't overcome before...you're undefeated so far....this is no different.

Get well and bless up breh

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I'm no doctor, but the fact that the doctor determined it's either 1 of 2 things, makes me think it was caught early 🤔 let's hope that's the case
My wrist has been bothering me for over a decade.

I haven't been able to do a proper push up or move my right hand regularly for a while.

I finally decided to go to a doctor for it.

I suggest y'all go to the doctor regularly.