I just found Chronicles of Judah 144 new YT channel

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
COJ144 videos are about being aware of the potential messaging. Most of what is discussed is subliminal and the propaganda behind it, what it represents and the affect it can cause.

Its some very outlandish takes, it's entertaining at the very least. :manny:

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
got a whole playlist of COJ videos

He’ll talk about a mundane topic then throw out how a small detail in the clip is a representation of Baphomet or a God of [insert adjective] :heh:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
What does he talk about?

:mjpls: you sure you wanna know

Checked out his old YouTube page and I saw

Person X tells the TRUTH about something

Black athlete Y is MK Ultra

Beyoncé is a witch according to lesbian ex

:martin:

This is pretty much it. :pachaha:

He's probably the best at backing up his opinion. You start the video with the :rudy:
By the end of it, you be like :patrice:

:hubie:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Geico literally had a draconian in one of their commercials, you’d be surprised
:what: I've only heard draconian used as an adjective... "draconian measures", etc.

The hell is a 'Draconian' in the noun sense? :dwillhuh:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
:what: I've only heard draconian used as an adjective... "draconian measures", etc.

The hell is a 'Draconian' in the noun sense? :dwillhuh:
basically, a lizard person that uses camo (sometimes biological, sometimes technological) that's always in charge of important matters behind the scenes of society.

personally, I don't believe there are lizard people physically but I do believe there are people with a mental disability that makes them have a completely reptilian mindset and those people tend to be those in power.

• Dap
Reactions: P90

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Sub to the patreon. A lot of topics he speaks about I’ve been familiar with through the years and some things seem like a reach, but overall I find some interesting springboards.
Agreed, COJ144 has some very inflammatory takes that challenge your previous held beliefs on religion, politics, and sports.
His best work imo, is when he dissects expressions of Art. Whether it's album covers, magazines, film and symbols.
Some insightful stuff there. I see his older work is back in the algorithm. Eat brehs :ohlawd: