I just found Chronicles of Judah 144 new YT channel

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I must say that Chronicles of Judah 144 channel on YouTube is probably one of the most controversial influential and INSIGHTFUL channels on the history of that platform. :wow:

If you haven't listened to the breh, prepare to have your most held beliefs challenged and combed through.

Most of his best work is hidden now on that platform. Saying all that, he's not all knowing and he has some far out thoughts that sounds brazy, ALLEGEDLY.
:sas2: So listen with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I must say that Chronicles of Judah 144 channel on YouTube is probably one of the most controversial influential and INSIGHTFUL channels on the history of that platform. :wow:

If you haven't listened to the breh, prepare to have your most held beliefs challenged and combed through.

Most of his best work is hidden now on that platform. Saying all that, he's not all knowing and he has some far out thoughts that sounds brazy, ALLEGEDLY.
:sas2: So listen with a grain of salt.

nikkas listening to pathetic, mentally unstable, scared babble.

And actually paying to subscribe to it! :mjlol:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
This is why we're so, so, so fukking behind, whole ass adults putting their heads in the sand with this :mjlol:

nikkas don't know who their sheriff is but know the ins and outs of celebrities who have more money and power than they'll ever have

A lot of y'all have more faith in demons and spirits than y'all do in yourselves, let alone any deity, pathetic

So you figure out the "truth", then what? Nothing, if some cocksucker with a plug-n-play knows this alleged truth, why haven't people done anything?

The real demons are the ultra wealthy, most of them, at least in America, are jews and other cacs