I Just Cannot Talk To These Women

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
the key is to not look for them, unless you already know of one that suits your desires..

when you look for a woman they are harder to find then when you are just living and following the flow..the right one will eventually come to you. patience is a virtue

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

i get numbers, text them for a hookup, beat up the p*ssy, and bounce. i don't stick around. i don't call them. if they text, i do not respond. i just care about one thing only: p*ssy. i'm not even trying to stay in the bed to have any conversation. i just have zero interest in talking to women. i only care about that p*ssy and that head.

i always think :wtf: at these dudes who hold hands and cuddle with chicks. yet, i know and understand that i'm going to have to "settle down" at some point. i want children, and i'll be hardpressed to find a woman who will just spit out my seeds and keep it moving.

how do i correct my mindset and start having conversations with the chicks i'm fukking?

find a chick who actually looks good and is presentable enough to want to be seen with in public. we all have that mindset u have when we dont care about the chicks in question due to the fact that they dont look good enough!

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
:snoop:

i get numbers, text them for a hookup, beat up the p*ssy, and bounce. i don't stick around. i don't call them. if they text, i do not respond. i just care about one thing only: p*ssy. i'm not even trying to stay in the bed to have any conversation. i just have zero interest in talking to women. i only care about that p*ssy and that head.

i always think :wtf: at these dudes who hold hands and cuddle with chicks. yet, i know and understand that i'm going to have to "settle down" at some point. i want children, and i'll be hardpressed to find a woman who will just spit out my seeds and keep it moving.

how do i correct my mindset and start having conversations with the chicks i'm fukking?

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/28708-who-else-board-likes-women.html#.UZ562LVJObI

We like women.:manny:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
just be safe breh..you dont want to knock up one of these brainless females that you speak of :lolbron:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
U are what u attract. Real women arent attracted to you.

But to be friendlierst to u... U aint interactionizing with the
Right broads. For instints, where yo ass done meeting these
Characters at?

The problem aint that these girls is dumb, its cuz of how
U present urself when u conversating with thems. Deeg?

Irregardless... Every womens has a Quality to them that
Distinguishiates her from the nexts or last whore.

Its simply up to u and how ur control the topic and not be
A bore u slore. Make sure u does them chores, that way,
It u run into her at the store, she'll want more. Then
Yall can go on many dates, maybe up to four. Make sure when
U drop her off after ur love tour, walk her up to her door and
And sing...

"i adore... Mi amour..."

Oxox.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I fell into that phase a while back... I was just knocking down broads (mainly fine hoodrats) just for something to do. It was game to me to see how I can finesse it where I can get the box on a regular basis without making any public appearences with the chick or starting any type of relationship... shyt gets old after a while.

Gets to the point to where its like howe much meaningless p*ssy is enough?

I actually wanted to find a chick that I would WANT to talk to, WANT to go out with and actually put some effort forth.... you get there at some point. It took me a while though :manny:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
i'm trying to find a female who wants to discuss obama, drones, the tea party, social security, john boehner (these females don't even know who the hell he is), etc. i want a woman that is curious about art, politics, society and other subjects unrelated to the nonsense of popular culture. there have been times when i've begun talking about these issues, and a chick hits me with the :sitdown:

Damn you're deep as fukk dude.

Could be that those issues are boring as fukk, especially in a date/hanging out setting.

"Tell me babe, what do you think about President Obama's unprecedented crackdown on whistleblowers, his lies about a transparent administration and discuss the merits of Berlin's ideas on negative and positive liberty in relation to freedom as we know it in our contemporary society :leostare:"

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Damn you're deep as fukk dude.

Could be that those issues are boring as fukk, especially in a date/hanging out setting.

"Tell me babe, what do you think about President Obama's unprecedented crackdown on whistleblowers, his lies about a transparent administration and discuss the merits of Berlin's ideas on negative and positive liberty in relation to freedom as we know it in our contemporary society :leostare:"

Yeah, you want to find a woman who knows about those things, but initially ... unless you're a staffer in DC, why would you want to talk about that on a date.