I Just Cannot Talk To These Women

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

i get numbers, text them for a hookup, beat up the p*ssy, and bounce. i don't stick around. i don't call them. if they text, i do not respond. i just care about one thing only: p*ssy. i'm not even trying to stay in the bed to have any conversation. i just have zero interest in talking to women. i only care about that p*ssy and that head.

i always think :wtf: at these dudes who hold hands and cuddle with chicks. yet, i know and understand that i'm going to have to "settle down" at some point. i want children, and i'll be hardpressed to find a woman who will just spit out my seeds and keep it moving.

how do i correct my mindset and start having conversations with the chicks i'm fukking?

Daps
Get to know them? Personally, I won't fukk someone if I'm not attracted to them mentally or physically.

Start fukking girls you have something in common with and go from there.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Sounds like you need to find a poverty stricken girl from a 3rd world country to turn into a slave. Truthfully if I were you I'd hop on the first flight to Thailand or Brazil. They got tons of chicks out there waiting to be saved. Once you marry them and bring them back just keep them locked in your basement.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like you need to find a poverty stricken girl from a 3rd world country to turn into a slave. Truthfully if I were you I'd hop on the first flight to Thailand or Brazil. They got tons of chicks out there waiting to be saved. Once you marry them and bring them back just keep them locked in your basement.

:heh:

nah, seriously, the real reason is that (and i'm sorry if this offends resident coli females) i think most of these women are dumb and vapid as all fukk. i just can't get into what they want to discuss. i don't give a fukk about love and hip-hop, beyonce, or even their cooking habits. i'm trying to find a female who wants to discuss obama, drones, the tea party, social security, john boehner (these females don't even know who the hell he is), etc. i want a woman that is curious about art, politics, society and other subjects unrelated to the nonsense of popular culture. there have been times when i've begun talking about these issues, and a chick hits me with the :sitdown:

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
agreed. we've been pushed too far apart. i have nothing in common with these chicks besides smoking weed. all i watch on tv is sports and the rest of my time i am playing sports or surfing the web.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I feel you completely :wow: Most of the time when I'm conversing with a female I instantly think "wtf does this have to do with anything?" :patrice:

I then zone out completely :ahh:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Choose wisely. You're just fukking to fukk. Treat yourself better.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you get older you'll change your mind. (I'm assuming your young because honestly the mind change comes with age).

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama

nah, seriously, the real reason is that (and i'm sorry if this offends resident coli females) i think most of these women are dumb and vapid as all fukk. i just can't get into what they want to discuss. i don't give a fukk about love and hip-hop, beyonce, or even their cooking habits. i'm trying to find a female who wants to discuss obama, drones, the tea party, social security, john boehner (these females don't even know who the hell he is), etc. i want a woman that is curious about art, politics, society and other subjects unrelated to the nonsense of popular culture. there have been times when i've begun talking about these issues, and a chick hits me with the :sitdown:
try Eharmony :mjpls:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

Well hell...I was gonna empathize, but I don't wanna talk about that either.
Good luck on your search, chief...

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
i know what you mean my nikka

i was on that wave last summer

shyt is like a game. to see how many bytches you could fukk and how fast you could fukk em

you start competing with yaself

and when a girl doesnt meet the time limit you gear ya attention to another girl

not talkin on the phone cause you texting 6 gilrs at the same time

carrying the same conversation with all 6 of them

and if you do call you got a 10 minute rule and ya exit out of the conversation is "im bout to go pick up my lil brother" :wow:

im back on my shyt this summer too