I just called a black girl a bedwench

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you know that the guy wasn't her father/stepfather/half brother/step brother/uncle?

...though lightskin i don't think she was mulatto and the considering the age gap there is no way possible that cac could be any type of sibling of her..without further investigation i can't be certain on there relation but using common sense this looked like a pedo wood/sugar daddy and baby bed wench union

Last edited:

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You did all that for nothing.........

:mjlol:

nah...i did it for the cause

publicly embarrassing and scolding wayward/lost sisters not only is a means to help them see the light/act right but it shows other impressionable young sisters whom bear witness to avoid the wench/ho life.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
...though lightskin i don't think she was mulatto and the considering the age gap there is no way possible that cac could be any type of sibling of her..without further investigation i can't be certain on there relation but using common sense this looked like a pedo wood/sugar daddy and baby bed wench union

How do you know that the guy wasn't her stepfather/stepbrother/uncle/cousin/sister's boyfriend/the next door neighbor?

And how did being on the back of a motorcycle make her a "bedwench"?

:stopitslime: ....i think i'm a fairly attractive guy and so do more than a few ladies around my way so nah....my hostile stance towards bedwenches and hookers(whom sleep with the enemy) is more similar to Malcolm,Khalid Mohommed,etc and is rooted in black nationalism...I also get annoyed by cave bytch loving Uncle Toms too..any blackman with pride in their race would feel/react the same way.

nah...i did it for the cause
publicly embarrassing and scolding wayward/lost sisters not only is a means to help them see the light/act right but it shows other impressionable young sisters whom bear witness to avoid the wench/ho life.

No offense but I think that your tactics are counterproductive. There was nothing in that original exchange that would achieve the result which you were seeking. And do you do the same race-shaming to young black men who associate with non-black women to help them "see the light"?

Last edited:

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you know that the guy wasn't her stepfather/stepbrother/uncle/cousin/sister's boyfriend/the next door neighbor?

And how did being on the back of a motorcycle make her a "bedwench"?

No offense but I think that your tactics are counterproductive. There was nothing in that original exchange that would achieve the result which you were seeking. And do you do the same race-shaming to young black men who associate with non-black women to help them "see the light"?

blackfolk don't normally have cacs all in they fam like that ..why would i assume that to be the case in this instance? the cave mutant was old enough to be her grandpa so step brother is unlikely.. hypothetically speaking if her sister or mom was in a relationship with him it would explain her wench behavior but not exclude her from being a bed wench.

how many teenage black girls you know ride around with fat old cacs without sexual favors being exchanged:what:

on the contrary my goal was to insult and let that Jezabel know what a race traitor and dirty cac cumrag ithought she was..i feel i achieved that objective....normally not so much..unless c00ns or there shedevils they with do something to annoy me(which the same can be said of bedwenches) but I have made similar hostile stances toward some Toms whom flaunt their relationship with their whitemale masters/ butt buddies a little to hard.

Last edited:

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
blackfolk don't normally have cacs all in they fam like that ..why would i assume that to be the case in this instance? the honkey was old enough to be her grandpa so step brother is unlikely.. hypothetically speaking if her sister or mom was in a relationship with him it would explain her bed wench behavior but not exclude her from being a wench.

how many teenage black girls you know ride around with fat old cacs without sexual favors being exchanged:what:

on the contrary my goal was to insult and let the lil Jezabel know what a dirty race traitor and cac cumrag she ..i feel i achieved that objective....normally not so much..unless they or there shedevil really do something to annoy me(which the same can be said of bedwenches) but I have made similar hostile stances toward some of Toms whom flaunt their relationship with their whitemale masters/ butt buddies a little to hard.

Not sure what part of the country you are in but I'm black and I have Whites, Asians and Hispanics in my family.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure what part of the country you are in but I'm black and I have Whites, Asians and Hispanics in my family.

the South ..not sure what liberal definition you have of black but your fam is the exception not the rule.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
exaggerate much? most blacks in this country stay in the South

There are black populations all over the country. Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Denver, San Diego, Chicago, New York, Detroit, Boston, etc. Please realize that your experience in the South does not represent that of ALL black Americans.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are black populations all over the country. Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Denver, San Diego, Chicago, New York, Detroit, Boston, etc. Please realize that your experience in the South does not represent that of ALL black Americans.

and irregardless of region most black in this country don't have cac,Asian or Hispanic,etc non black relatives...please realize your fam is an anomaly not the norm

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
and irregardless of region most black in this country don't have cac,Asian or Hispanic,etc non black relatives...please realize your fam is an anomaly not the norm

In your experience....but not in mine. But perhaps we will just simply agree to disagree.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In your experience....but not in mine. But perhaps we will just simply agree to disagree.

my experience is the reality for the average AA....you sound like a young,very naive and sheltered,,,do you live and grow up up in an predominately non black area?

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
my experience is the reality for the average AA....you sound like a young,very naive and sheltered,,,do you live and grow up up in an predominately non black area?

Actually, no. I grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood in Los Angeles. I'm in my 30s, college educated and I have traveled throughout the United States and the world.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, no. I grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood in Los Angeles. I'm in my 30s, college educated and I have traveled throughout the United States and the world.

so why are you so misguided in your views of the black family makeup in this country:usure:what neighborhood...South Central?tell me in your experience did most of the brothers/sisters back in were you were raisedand that you've encountered in your travels throughout the US and world mentioned to youtheir your cac,Asian, and Hispanic blended family background similar to your own and if not what are you basing this on?:stopitslime:

Last edited: