I just called a black girl a bedwench

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I was headed to get something to eat when this middle aged fat cac drove by me on a motorcycle with a 11 year old built young Jezebel sitting behind him.....at first they were headed in another direction and since she was lightskin from a distance i assumed it was a Becky until they double backed and were next to me at an intersection.....I looked over and was like :dahell:

the Larry the Cable Guy looking cac and immature hoochie being oblivious to my reaction/disgust made me feel annoyed and gave me urge to slut shame so i called her a bedwench....either not understanding what I said or what that means this bird turned around and :jawalrus:at me.....(which is when I noticed she was crosseyed )..we then had a short exchange which went like this

me:what you smiling at me for nasty ho:pacspit: fukk you and that cracka

wench: ya momma a ho

(the cac then sped turn the corner and parked at presumably a whore house about a block away and let the wench out as another presumably prostitute came to greet her)

me(yelling as I head to my destination) : you an ugly cockeyed salamander looking ho
(the wench and caveman didn't respond so I went about my business):yeshrug:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
So I was headed to get something to eat when this middle aged fat cac drove by me on a motorcycle with a 11 year old built young Jezebel sitting behind him.....at first they were headed in another direction and since she was lightskin from a distance i assumed it was a Becky until they double backed and were next to me at an intersection.....I looked over and was like :dahell:

the Larry the Cable Guy looking cac and immature hoochie being oblivious to my reaction/disgust made me feel annoyed and gave me urge to slut shame so i called her a bedwench....either not understanding what I said or what that means this bird turned around and :jawalrus:at me.....(which is when I noticed she was crosseyed )..we then had a short exchange which went like this

(the cac then sped turn the corner and parked at presumably a whore house about a block away and let the wench out as another presumably prostitute came to greet her)

me(yelling as I head to my destination) : you an ugly cockeyed salamander looking ho

:banderas: You'se a bad mutha fukka

ampffo.jpg

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: The black Elliot Rodgers.

:stopitslime: ....i think i'm a fairly attractive guy and so do more than a few ladies around my way so nah....my hostile stance towards bedwenches and hookers(whom sleep with the enemy) is more similar to Malcolm,Khalid Mohommed,etc and is rooted in black nationalism...I also get annoyed by cave bytch loving Uncle Toms too..any blackman with pride in their race would feel/react the same way.

Last edited:

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ

How do you know that the guy wasn't her father/stepfather/half brother/step brother/uncle?