I just bought Madden 19. This shyt is so trash

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Wrong. I was the shyt in 18. 19 ain’t shyt.

And 2k controls literally change every year, that’s how I know you don’t know what you’re talking about.
2k the same shyt yearly. We been using the same cheesy ass plays every 2k. Literally have playbooks screenshooted to carry over game to game.

I would beat you like you stole something in madden or 2k. The stuff you saying comes from you not knowing how to play the game

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
2k the same shyt yearly. We been using the same cheesy ass plays every 2k. Literally have playbooks screenshooted to carry over game to game.

I would beat you like you stole something in madden or 2k. The stuff you saying comes from you not knowing how to play the game
Once again, the controls change in 2k every single year. I didn't say anything about cheese plays.

You can't beat me in 2k nor Madden.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Once again, the controls change in 2k every single year. I didn't say anything about cheese plays.

2K really ain’t that different from year to year. It’s been left trigger to post, L1 to call for screen, R1 for icon passing, right trigger for turbo, A, B, & Y for various passes, and X & the right stick to shoot for probably 5 years now.

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
2K really ain’t that different from year to year. It’s been left trigger to post, L1 to call for screen, R1 for icon passing, right trigger for turbo, A, B, & Y for various passes, and X & the right stick to shoot for probably 5 years now.
of course the basic controls don't change...I'm talking about the advanced controls

like the alley oop, hand offs, step back jumpers, etc

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
of course the basic controls don't change...I'm talking about the advanced controls

like the alley oop, hand offs, step back jumpers, etc
Lob passes have been double tap Y since I think 2K15. The give & go hasn’t changed since I think before 2K14. Maybe something advanced here or there changes, but the game pretty much is the same each year. It’s not anything drastic.

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Lob passes have been double tap Y since I think 2K15. The give & go hasn’t changed since I think before 2K14. Maybe something advanced here or there changes, but the game pretty much is the same each year. It’s not anything drastic.
nah bro

it changes every year

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

You don’t know what the hell you talking bout bout. Talking bout alley hop changes. And like I said I beat the hella you in either man or 2k. And I’ll stream it so the Coli can see you destroyed

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
You don’t know what the hell you talking bout bout. Talking bout alley hop changes. And like I said I beat the hella you in either man or 2k. And I’ll stream it so the Coli can see you destroyed
Lmao you can’t fukking touch me in 2k bum ass nikka.

You just better have Xbox

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Got this on black Friday and have played it less than five times since. Sports games aren't really for me unless I get interest for a bit.