I Just Bought a Pair of Three Wheel Inline Skates...and I Love Them

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
PS-Swell-Aquamarine-Trinity-100-4.jpg

Powerslide, a German skate company, is a pioneer in 3WD inline skates. They have different categories of skates like street, fitness, racing, etc. I went with this fitness model because it’s a soft boot...I broke my left foot years ago so I need give for my weirdly shaped foot.

I put a brake on mine but it’s still necessary to know how to slow down using your wheels because these muhfukkas are fast.

my first go round in 3WD skates I ordered these Powerslide next models with 125mm wheels.
iTtG5fG.jpg

I love how they ride but they’re too small for me. The size is a 44-45 EUR, but you have to size up with these.

I’ve been skating almost every day since I got these. I haven’t skated regularly since I was a kid. I almost forgot how freeing it is to skate on oceanfronts or bike trails. It’s a great workout and good reason to get out of the house.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Damn they got 3 wheels now :ohhh:

I havent skated since I was a kid playing roller hockey (I lived around a lotta cacs).. I used to take out the two middle wheels and grind rails lmaoo

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Damn they clean

How hard is it to stop with just the wheels?

My brain can't even configure how that would work while going as fast as the guy in the video

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Damn they clean

How hard is it to stop with just the wheels?

My brain can't even configure how that would work while going as fast as the guy in the video

you point your toes towards each other, trying to make a V, while pushing outward on your skates...like your opening up walls closing in on you.

Or put one skate perpendicular...

or spin out if you’re going slow enough