I hope no Hispanics were killed during the shooting

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:pacspit:

Instead of being a self-hating moron on the internet why don't you go look for more sexy pics of men for you to impersonate.

How does it feel to hate yourself so much you actually had to pretend to be someone else on a fukking message board you sad sack of shyt. What a fukking pathetic loser.

you mad papi??? i ain't giving a fukk about none of that shyt you talking about impersonation. Your people impersonate mine everyday fakkit. My life is one of elegance and excellence but i troll fags like you on the net everyday cause this is what y'all live for. I got an avi named after a homosexual cac and i had fake pics that resemble my real figure just for the fukk of it while you're a loser in real life playing an even bigger loser on the net thinking you harming me. I beat up rican and dominican spics everyday but legally in the ring where shyt is real then we go back to our lives. I DO WHAT THE fukk I WANT Hop off my dikk you platano munching jungle c00n...

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
you mad papi??? i ain't giving a fukk about none of that shyt you talking about impersonation. Your people impersonate mine everyday fakkit. My life is one of elegance and excellence but i troll fags like you on the net everyday cause this is what y'all live for. I got an avi named after a homosexual cac and i had fake pics that resemble my real figure just for the fukk of it while you're a loser in real life playing an even bigger loser on the net thinking you harming me. I beat up rican and dominican spics everyday but legally in the ring where shyt is real then we go back to our lives. I DO WHAT THE fukk I WANT Hop off my dikk you platano munching jungle c00n...

:whoo:

See what I mean when I was telling that your life isn't worth my cum rags. You put so much value on this message board character you created that when your insulted, you start qualifying yourself to me telling me about your life and what you do like I would give a fukk. Look at you all flustered changing font sizes and shyt.

Here's a link tough guy, go here and find more pictures for you too pretend to be a different person, and escape the your self-hatred, fukking clown.

Bodybuilding.com Forums - Bodybuilding And Fitness Board

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:whoo:

See what I mean when I was telling that your life isn't worth my cum rags. You put so much value on this message board character you created that when your insulted, you start qualifying yourself to me telling me about your life and what you do like I would give a fukk. Look at you all flustered changing font sizes and shyt.

Here's a link tough guy, go here and find more pictures for you too pretend to be a different person, and escape the your self-hatred, fukking clown.

Bodybuilding.com Forums - Bodybuilding And Fitness Board

didn't read your post but somehow i know i still won :smugdraper:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
So you hate everyone that's not African American?

Always found it funny when I come across African Americans that are prejudiced against other ethnic groups.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
you spics love cacs fukkin c00ns

Cállate pinche pendejo. Estas enojado puto?

89Cel.png