I heard some AWFUL sports talk radio tonight on Fox Sports Radio

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Bron doesn't have a large entourage. He's trying to be a billiionare and he knows extra randoms dudes hangin' around him burn holes through his pockets

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Fox Sports radio is horrible, JT the prick is another 1 that says some stupid shyt. The best thing they had was Tony Bruno.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is the guy who does the Sunday evening show with Lincoln Coleman? I cant ever remember his name...anyway our local Fan network switches to Fox sports on Sunday evenings.

So I was headed home to watch the Heat/Celts game, and this host was on rambling about how much he liked Kevin Durant and what the Thunder are doing in OKC, and about how much more popular Durant would be if he was in LA/NY....so he goes on to say....

"When you watch these guys like Kobe, Dwyane Wade, Lebron James.....these guys all have their entourages and groups in the stands......not KD, he has his mother with him. I mean how great is that?"

I was like :what: When has Kobe ever had an entourage? When has Dwade ever had an entourage? When has Lebron ever had an entoruage? In his case, those guys are his friends from high school.

Did anyone else happen to catch this?

You haven't heard? Generalizations and assumptions are way more fun that factual information.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I hope KD is ready for when people turn on his ass. He started this whole super humble superstar shyt right after the decision with LeBron (which honestly came off fake as hell to me, or maybe I'm just a hater). I can't fault him completely because that's what the "fans" were asking for, but I know an opportunity to cash in/boost your reputation when I see one.

They're all fake to a degree.

Like before Kobe's trial, we were really supposed to believe he was just a kid who stayd in his hotel room playing video games. :stopitslime:

But yeah, I get what ur saying about KD, and him getting a bunch of tatts that are hidden, is obvious. But hey, if playing the tap dance game for several years can make you an extra $50 million dollars in endorsements and keep the media off ur back for the most part, I can't blame them one bit.