I heard some AWFUL sports talk radio tonight on Fox Sports Radio

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Who is the guy who does the Sunday evening show with Lincoln Coleman? I cant ever remember his name...anyway our local Fan network switches to Fox sports on Sunday evenings.

So I was headed home to watch the Heat/Celts game, and this host was on rambling about how much he liked Kevin Durant and what the Thunder are doing in OKC, and about how much more popular Durant would be if he was in LA/NY....so he goes on to say....

"When you watch these guys like Kobe, Dwyane Wade, Lebron James.....these guys all have their entourages and groups in the stands......not KD, he has his mother with him. I mean how great is that?"

I was like :what: When has Kobe ever had an entourage? When has Dwade ever had an entourage? When has Lebron ever had an entoruage? In his case, those guys are his friends from high school.

Did anyone else happen to catch this?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Turrible

Kobe has never had an entourage. And I don't think Wade has either. Don't know about Lebron. Just another cac trying to generalize.

Another case of people slurping up to Durant.

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
technically lebron's crew would be considered an entourage... still a cheapshot at the gawd tho

kobe-bryant-drama-queen.jpg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Who is the guy who does the Sunday evening show with Lincoln Coleman? I cant ever remember his name...anyway our local Fan network switches to Fox sports on Sunday evenings.

So I was headed home to watch the Heat/Celts game, and this host was on rambling about how much he liked Kevin Durant and what the Thunder are doing in OKC, and about how much more popular Durant would be if he was in LA/NY....so he goes on to say....

"When you watch these guys like Kobe, Dwyane Wade, Lebron James.....these guys all have their entourages and groups in the stands......not KD, he has his mother with him. I mean how great is that?"

I was like :what: When has Kobe ever had an entourage? When has Dwade ever had an entourage? When has Lebron ever had an entoruage? In his case, those guys are his friends from high school.

you were listening to THIS guy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps

fakkits like to piggy back their Kobe hate on everything, it's just a name to drop for another red herring. :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Holy crap.

I was watching the first video you had up....then I guess you edited ur post and immediately it cut off and switched to the new video.

Coli life :wow: >>>>>

but naw it wasnt Coach, he's on ESPN

yeah i wanted a video that made him look like more of an a$$hole.

and you're right...he has a show with freddie coleman...Coach and Coleman...

so...idk breh sorry LOL

Soul Gleaux

In the spotlight
Daps
I hope KD is ready for when people turn on his ass. He started this whole super humble superstar shyt right after the decision with LeBron (which honestly came off fake as hell to me, or maybe I'm just a hater). I can't fault him completely because that's what the "fans" were asking for, but I know an opportunity to cash in/boost your reputation when I see one.