I heard of a lot of African Hip Hop but Zimbabwe might be the best at

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tanzania and Senegal are pretty good too, it's not in english though.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
@King Booker posted a link, I was like, this shyt gonna be wack like ZA, Nigeria, all of west Africa and other African nations. The only decent GROUPS of rappers outside of America is usually in the UK, France and the island nations. This shyt tho, I was like, :wow: This shyt better than the shyt here in the states. Clearly better than the shyt in the UK and France.
Nigeria's P-Square not only sell out stadiums all throughout Africa, they charge 6 figures to perform in the States. They both own mansions in ATL. :dahell:
Africa have some big artists, you just never heard of them, just like there's singers who are huge and you see them walking up stage during the Grammy's like :dahell: turns out they sell millions of records.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nigeria's P-Square not only sell out stadiums all throughout Africa, they charge 6 figures to perform in the States. They both own mansions in ATL. :dahell:
Africa have some big artists, you just never heard of them, just like there's singers who are huge and you see them walking up stage during the Grammy's like :dahell: turns out they sell millions of records.
Not a fan of P-Square and as I said in the title, most African hip hop is wack. Nigerian hip hop is as overrated as nikkas like Kodak, Yachty and Uzi Vert and most modern American rappers. These dudes actually dope

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Not a fan of P-Square and as I said in the title, most African hip hop is wack. Nigerian hip hop is as overrated as nikkas like Kodak, Yachty and Uzi Vert and most modern American rappers. These dudes actually dope
I don't like them either. But the ladies do :manny:

Like any scene, there's good artists and bad artists.

King Booker

Rookie
Daps

Zovito :huhldup:

Lmao i remember these dudes.....only one dude was decent other dude sounded like a terrible version of freeway. They were too much of copy cats so most people found them to be real corny