I hear more about what the Xbox one doesn't have going on then what the PS4 does have.

Daps
Of course, just looking at the video above, you can see the subscription is well worth it. Below is the list of services you'll receive for being a PlayStation Plus member.

• Instant Game Collection: Receive top-rated games on your PS4, PS3 and PS Vita every month for the course of your membership.
  • Online Multiplayer: Play with your friends and take on the world in electrifying online multiplayer on your PS4.
  • Money-saving Discounts and Giveaways: Cash in on loads of great deals on PlayStation Store games and add-ons.
  • Exclusive Access: Go straight to the front of the queue to try out new demos and official public Beta trials.
  • Online Storage: Back up your saved games, and carry on your gaming adventures anywhere, anytime, on any PS4 or PS3.
  • One Membership: Take advantage of all the great benefits of PlayStation Plus on your PS4, PS3 and PS Vita -- all with one membership.

This looks like a list of everything you can do with Xbox Live, exccept on a worse, unsecured network, with no dedicated servers standard, and with less features than XBL

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its funny being called stanley and 3cept on here cus y'all know the real slur they use towards sony fanboys is "Sonygger"

that should tell you everything you know about these kewns defending xbox and the xbox community.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best feature for the new ps4 network is that you get a library of free vita and ps3 games. I don't have a ps3 anymore or vita... @ChrisDorner explain to me what makes the new network worth it for me?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
its funny being called stanley and 3cept on here cus y'all know the real slur they use towards sony fanboys is "Sonygger"

that should tell you everything you know about these kewns defending xbox and the xbox community.
wife_battering.jpg