Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's all diesel now with tats
I've been going here for 5 years and I'm still fat :mjcry:

He said wassup and jabbed me in my man boob :mjcry:
A little bit of titty milk came out :mjcry:
Now I gotta work out with moon juice on me :mjcry:
Get your diet right and be serious. There are tons of positive benefits to getting in shape. Now, if you take it to the max and get mass on you then diet down to shredded territory, the only downside are the nice girls are less attracted or more intimidated, and sluts throw themselves at you. Your clothes will also fit weird because they are made for skinny, skinny fat, and obese people.

Last edited:

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
Get your diet right and be serious. There are tons of positive benefits to getting in shape. Now, if you take it to the max and get mass on you the diet down to shredded territory, the only downside are the nice girls are less attracted or more intimidated, and sluts throw themselves at you. Your clothes will also fit weird because they are made for skinny, skinny fat, and obese people.
It's not adding up
I've been going here for 5 years and I only lost 20lbs
Dudes who been here for a month looking like superman n shyt :mjcry:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
He's all diesel now with tats
I've been going here for 5 years and I'm still fat :mjcry:

He said wassup and jabbed me in my man boob :mjcry:
A little bit of titty milk came out :mjcry:
Now I gotta work out with moon juice on me :mjcry:
? You might have some body dismorphia, because the pic I saw of you were relatively bulky. And looked to be good size

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just cause you go to the gym doesn't mean you know what you're doing

This.

I see cats in my gym who literally have not made any gains in month's, some cats going on a year, IDC how fukked up or how good your diet is, if you lifting wrong you wont see any gains, FACT

Its mostly beginners who do this, until someone takes them under their wing, or they learn enough info from searching on the net on how to lift proper,or follow a strict program.

Its this little Arab dude at my gym, cant be no more than 16,dude fukkin curls EVERYDAY literally for the past 5 months, not a fukking gain was made, sometimes I wanna laugh at him and sometimes I just wanna take him and pull him to the side and give him a whole breakdown on how to lift, shyt is funny and sad at the same time,because what happens is alot of new people get discouraged by seeing no results and quit,no knowing you wasnt doing it right at all in the first place.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Yeah like dudes said in here. All depends on how you hit those muscles and dieting. Make sure to use good form and go up in weight when shyt starts to get too comfortable. An a good diet plays a HUGE factor. I cannot stress enough on what you eat is like 60-70% of what it takes to get in good shape.

:ufdup:Stay away from those processed foods bruh...