I havent listened to Worst Behaviour in a week

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
bytch dont kill my vibe was a hit... im sure theyd find a way to censor it... they should do a remix and make it a single :manny:

Yeah, that's because "bytch" and "Trick" are easily interchangeable...

"Muhfukkas never loved us........"

"Remember.....Muhfukka?"

is pretty much the whole hook outside of a few other words...The hook is already structured in a stretched out/sparse manner anyways with not a whole lot of words, there's no way this would translate to radio well...Of course his fans would love it, but radio would literally be :mindblown: trying to edit and censor this shyt while not making the shyt cornier or having a hook full of instrumental :russ:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Yeah, that's because "bytch" and "Trick" are easily interchangeable...

"Muhfukkas never loved us........"

"Remember.....Muhfukka?"

is pretty much the whole hook outside of a few other words...The hook is already structured in a stretched out/sparse manner anyways with not a whole lot of words, there's no way this would translate to radio well...Of course his fans would love it, but radio would literally be :mindblown: trying to edit and censor this shyt while not making the shyt cornier or having a hook full of instrumental :russ:

what about other suckas instead of muhfukkas?? Lol

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I bet all my coli cash itll be a single :ufdup:

"remember.... dont get it fd up"
"yall never loved us"

its not that hard breh

I never said it wouldn't be a single nikka, get his dikk out ya mouth...

You're clearly not seeing what I'm saying and clearly must be a CaC if you think changing "muhfukkas" with "y'all" in a song not even made for radio doesn't ruin the whole concept of the song...Lmao not even to mention the fact that "muhfukka" isn't even mentioned in your comprehensive list of edits :russ:

You got it, b. :cape:
Not about to sit here and proceed to argue with you over multiple pages about edits on a Drake song when your grasp on mainstream media & how they edit is so poor....

You compared this hook to "bytch Don't Kill My Vibe" :heh: What a dumb ass.........

MUHfukkA! :umad: :troll:

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
so youre not saying it wont be a single... but your saying they cant censor it or change lyrics? make up your mind nikka :dahell:

:snoop:

I said it wouldn't TRANSLATE to RADIO WELL where they have to edit so much out of the original hook.

AS IN:

IT WOULD SOUND CORNY AND FORCED ON THE RADIO AND SO MUCH OF THE ORIGINAL HOOK WOULD BE COMPROMISED, THAT IT WOULDN'T DO AS WELL AS HIS OTHER SINGLES. HE'S OBVIOUSLY IN THE POSITION TO MAKE ANY SONG A SINGLE AT THIS POINT, WITHOUT IT BEING TOO RISKY OF A MOVE, AND HE'S ALREADY MOVED ABOUT PLATINUM, SO THERE'S NO REAL RISK IN DOING SO.

I just said it wouldn't TRANSLATE well. What the fukk nikka, can you not read? Or do you really just want me to keep replying to you cuz you bored or some shyt? :childplease: For real. Quote me and show me exactly where I said this WOULDN'T be a single, rather than you jumping to conclusions cuz you got a yellow dikk in ya mouth

:umad: