I haven't had an alcoholic beverage in 2 months

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aortic_dissection

If I drank anything more than a couple drinks there's a good chance I could die.
:salute: Breh... Health First!

I had a seizure in march and was not able to drink for two months due to the medication I was taking to control them.
I felt pretty good during that time but going to parties and to clubs while everyone is getting wasted:to:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How you find out you had this

Felt sharp pain in my chest, back, stomach, groin all at the same time. I fell to the floor..couldn't stand up straight. Then once I got to the hospital and did some tests, they told me what happened and I had emergency surgery.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This is the longest I've gone without drinking since I was in high school (I'm 33 now). I have always been a big drinker (drink 2-3 times a week hard!) so I'm surprised I'm not fiending for anything. I'd encourage yall big drinkers to just try to go without it for a while. It feels good.

I've tried, it, but its not really fun. I'm not an alchoholic, but I drink like 2-3 times a week. most I ever stop these days is like a week or so. like drink sun, and stop til thu or friday. just depends.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
I binge drink once a month for 2-3 days...i have a 6 pack here and there too.

I used to drink a 5th of brandy every day...but when you get older and married, and you got a career and house and alot more responsibilities, you can't do it. You can't function like you can when you only got a bullshyt job, just paying rent for some shyt you dont own and just got nothing serious going on in your life.

But that one weekend a month the wife goes OT to visit her parents....:drunk:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
No, I like to party and I like to drink.

What is this more productive stuff you speak of?