I haven't had an alcoholic beverage in 2 months

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the longest I've gone without drinking since I was in high school (I'm 33 now). I have always been a big drinker (drink 2-3 times a week hard!) so I'm surprised I'm not fiending for anything. I'd encourage yall big drinkers to just try to go without it for a while. It feels good.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
This is the longest I've gone without drinking since I was in high school (I'm 33 now). I have always been a big drinker (drink 2-3 times a week hard!) so I'm surprised I'm not fiending for anything. I'd encourage yall big drinkers to just try to go without it for a while. It feels good.

Man fukk your quitting ass we alcoholics out chea :ahh:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk your quitting ass we alcoholics out chea :ahh:

I don't have a choice....I have to quit. Still...binge drinking wasted a lot of time where I could have been doing more productive shyt.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I don't have a choice....I have to quit. Still...binge drinking wasted a lot of time where I could have been doing more productive shyt.

What do you mean you have to quit, for what reason

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Good shyt breh that's fantastic. I have been tryin' to do this for the longest but I have to admit I'm a bit addicted. Longest I've gone since college w/o a drink is probably a couple weeks.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean you have to quit, for what reason

illness. I can't drink more than 1-2 drinks a day because of it. I've just decided not to drink at all. Not saying that I never willl, but I won't for a while.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
illness. I can't drink more than 1-2 drinks a day because of it. I've just decided not to drink at all. Not saying that I never willl, but I won't for a while.

What kind of illness you need to drink through that shyt