I haven't bought a video game in over 6 years...is anything game close to that TLOU2 gameplay?

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Yeah and IMO still not worth it. :ld: He could try out Ground Zeroes but for even the GOAT gameplay of the entire series I couldn't finish the main game.
OP probably never played MGS. His last game was Madden :martin:. He might be blown away by MGSV if it's his introduction to Metal Gear.

Last edited:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Obviously the OG TLOU would be the first thing to look to, but hear me out...

I haven't even thought about buying a game in over 6 years, and the last game I bought was Madden. I stumbled on that TLOU2 trailer and had a :whoo: moment - like maybe i've been sleeping this entire time.

What games are approaching that level of fluidity / cinematic experience?

Uncharted 4 : a thiefs end and if you enjoy that get the sequeal "Uncharted Lost legacy"

its made by Naughty Dogg, The creators of TLOU.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
God of War!!!!!

I haven't even thought about buying a game in over 6 years, and the last game I bought was Madden. I stumbled on that TLOU2 trailer and had a :whoo: moment - like maybe i've been sleeping this entire time.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The first TLOU Remastered and then afterwards UC4 and UC4 The Lost Legacy. After that God of War would be next.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
GoW(God Of War)
UC4 (Uncharted 4) definitley on that cinematic tip
UC4: Lost Legacy
MGSV (Ground Zeroes first, and if you like the then The Phantom Pain)
TLOU: Remastered

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Uncharted Lost Legacy is your answer
the action and set pieces are so fluid you'll forget that your controlling the characters.. The last chapter is GOAT status

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
GOW or Uncharted 4

They're the only games i can think of right now that meshes cut scenes and gameplay together nicely

StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ

tumblr_orimhreoZO1su5mfno1_500.gif

gowg30.max-1920x1200.gif

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Not enough people mentioning Horizon Zero Dawn in here. The combat is so fluid. Story is fantastic. One of the best games ever made

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Strictly speaking, on gameplay alone, MGSV is GOAT. The story, of course, was lacking, but the freedom MGSV gives you to attack a situation any way you can imagine, is unparalleled. I ended up S ranking all the levels (even the more difficult repeated episodes).

To be fair though, it took like 20 hours for me to get the gameplay down, but after that, I couldn’t put the game down.

That said, Witcher 3 is better :manny: