I have no sympathy for people that get spoiled in the week before and after a big film gets released

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
The only way to avoid spoilers is to completely stay offline. They are everywhere. Even if you aren’t looking for them, they will find you.

I watched the movie opening day because I knew spoilers would be popping off left and right over the weekend.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
It's not always easy to avoid spoilers when idiots put movie gifs in threads unrelated to the movie or when they put spoliers in thread titles. No one should have to go into radio silence for weeks to avoid spoilers.

What's easy is not posting spoilers outside of clearly designated threads or spoiler tags.
If the movie has been out for WEEKS and you still haven't seen it, you deserve to be spoiled :comeon:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If the movie has been out for WEEKS and you still haven't seen it, you deserve to be spoiled :comeon:

Maybe, but I was talking about when you said...

First of all, why is your ass still searching for news on Twitter, Youtube or the Coli in the week/days leading to release when you know damn well there are people who have already seen it or played it (in the case of video games) in the form or review copies/leaks etc? :gucci:

So you're talking about (at least?) a week before the release of a movie. My point stands. I don't think you should have to go into radio silence a week before a movie drops to avoid being spoiled. I think people should avoid spoiling.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Same with TV shows. Dudes in NBA game threads posting Game of Thrones spoilers. Even the show thread itself has dudes posting their "theories" which are actually spoilers. I just read the thread after I finish the season.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
  • It’s not too hard to avoid, but even at the theaters people sometimes come out yelling loudly about what happened in the movie:stopitslime:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
No excuses, especially since u KNOW we in the era of these websites basically knowing what u like men using an algorithm to put it in ur face while online. U just gotta stay off those websites I’d u 100% do not wanna b spoiled.