i have no desire to post anymore brehs

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Perhaps the devil is getting bored with the coli and wants to leave malcom but sadly, a friend may call up and enchant more possession into his spirit just to continue his pledge to demonic trash.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:
i pray 5 times a day..how can i be demonic?
shurmuta!

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Perhaps the devil is getting bored with the coli and wants to leave malcom but sadly, a friend may call up and enchant more possession into his spirit just to continue his pledge to demonic trash.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:
what's demonic to a demon like you though, friend? :merchant:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i pray 5 times a day..how can i be demonic?
shurmuta!
I didnt say you're a demon i just said you post demonic filth. You might have a good heart like people with good cardio. God willing, friend. Please be honest about how many times a day you pray though. Thats wise like elders.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I didnt know atheists believed in demons? Have you awoken to reality of the spiritual realm, friend? :youngsabo:
ever since I saw the conjuring breh :merchant:

wouldn't surprise me if you were possessed by this demonic force whenever you login to crakface
the-conjuring-doll-130729c.jpg

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I didnt say you're a demon i just said you post demonic filth. You might have a good heart like people with good cardio. God willing, friend. Please be honest about how many times a day you pray though. Thats wise like elders.
i miss a few here and there..but the good intention is always there friend

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So you're now a believer. Are you ready to believe in God as well or just demons, wraiths and specters.
wraiths and specters friend? oh my :whoa:

I haven't even encountered these demonic entities yet, what kind of diabolical demonic realms have you explored, friend?

and no friend, god isn't real, why would he allow these demonic forces to exist if he did?

I'm starting to suspect that you aren't as holy as you portray yourself :leostare:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
wraiths and specters friend? oh my :whoa:

I haven't even encountered these demonic entities yet, what kind of diabolical demonic realms have you explored, friend?

and no friend, god isn't real, why would he allow these demonic forces to exist if he did?

I'm starting to suspect that you aren't as holy as you portray yourself :leostare:
Im glad you asked this question. God is harvesting friends for his Kingdom. Demons are given the ability to influence friends to test their resolve and to build their character to become fit or unfit for Gods kingdom. There are rules to this. You have free will to decide whether or not you want to engage in satanic rubbish and sadly as evil is made to seem more fair seeming, many friends will give into the charms of demonic entities. God does not want robots but people who have the ability to be rational as well as spiritual in their dealings.

Personally, i have explored many demonic realms, unfortunately. This is why I know alot about the demonic realm. My name is not Jesus my name is Mr. Somebody and i am a sinner, like all men. Having been into the darkness and into the abyss i have returned with a message for friends that hopefully they can use to steer themselves away from the demonic filth that exists at lower levels of depravity. Lets avoid these realms and instead embrace the power of friendship so we might be worthy of Gods kingdom. Its very difficult because of the many ways friends are divided down different lines of thought but we have to try for the sake of friends and the sake of our enternal SOULS, friend. :sitdown: Please shun demonic filth.

Urethra Franklin

caught a virus from Churches Chicken
Daps
*sucks on a tooth pick*

Why stop at ending your posting on this forum?

1.Go to the bathroom, turn on the light and get in the mirror, TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR FACE.....now go grab a gun
2. Take your cell phone, LOOK AT THE NAMES OF THE GIRLS THAT DON'T CALL YOU......now load the clip
3. Go to your computer, go online to the website of your bank , TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.....put the gun to your head
4. Give your mother a call, wait for the ring, listen to the Puerto Rican man that answers the phone.....now pull the trigger

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
*sucks on a tooth pick*

Why stop at ending your posting on this forum?

1.Go to the bathroom, turn on the light and get in the mirror, TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR FACE.....now go grab a gun
2. Take your cell phone, LOOK AT THE NAMES OF THE GIRLS THAT DON'T CALL YOU......now load the clip
3. Go to your computer, go online to the website of your bank , TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.....put the gun to your head
4. Give your mother a call, wait for the ring, listen to the Puerto Rican man that answers the phone.....now pull the trigger
im 6'4 light skin...why would i end my life? :wtf:

no @Willstyles