I have a question for the Ladies, Do yall ever contemplate the meaning of life?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's just it though. We're not here for anything as such the only thing you can do is concern yourself with your own individual happiness. There is no purpose. Why would one not be able to achieve happiness in a society controlled completely by mankind?
because man is inherently selfish, I believe god set it up like this on purpose, im not sure why exactly

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
life has no meaning imo
life just is
the meaning of my life, however, I'm trying to figure out but I don't think that the universe has meaning
the universe and the things in it are just the outcomes of various kinds of reactions
it gotta have something, I feel like we were put here just to go to work and buy consumer products...this is just a system made by man, i dont think god intended to have us live this way

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta smoke for this one. Those are usually the times these thoughts pop in my head.
Personally for me the meaning of my life is to make sure everyone that I love is happy and healthy.
I don't know why but I can't be completely happy unless my close family is.
It's one reason why I would like to get away from them. I've never been away for a long period of time and I feel I invest to much of myself into them. They're all out there doing them and I'm here fretting, makes no sense, but when it comes to my love ones it's hard for me to be selfish.
I blame my sister for this, she raised us on family loyalty that it's hard to shake that even when someone doesn't deserve it. I want to find
A meaning outside of my family.
IMO I think your do whats best for u, its nothing wrong with being loyal but it comes to a point where u have to take care of yourself

"I don't know why but I can't be completely happy unless my close family is"

thats a losing battle, because some ppl wont be happy no matter what

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imo the meaning of life isnt really a mystery. God told man to "be fruitful and multiply"

Just expand and manifest your best self, your best love and interests in reflection of the universe. The universe is constantly expanding in all directions, even the earth is in a state of constant change and evolution. We are made of those same atoms, we are doing the same thing the MEANING is can you get that to bear fruit?

To multiply is our responsibility to share, care for, better and correct each other and our offspring. I think recent technology has caused huge leaps in this area.

Edit --- on "fruit" from Galatians - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

I agree with alotta this, and its close to what I believe

but I think the lord put us here to maintain the earth and his creations and follow his commandments exchange for salvation ..... I think life is just a test, like training camp to see what we, and were constantly graded

I think man broke his rules....were suppose to be humble and coexist with nature, not give into our selfish desires

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Imo the meaning of life isnt really a mystery. God told man to "be fruitful and multiply"

Just expand and manifest your best self, your best love and interests in reflection of the universe. The universe is constantly expanding in all directions, even the earth is in a state of constant change and evolution. We are made of those same atoms, we are doing the same thing the MEANING is can you get that to bear fruit?

To multiply is our responsibility to share, care for, better and correct each other and our offspring. I think recent technology has caused huge leaps in this area.

Edit --- on "fruit" from Galatians - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
skeetskeetskeet hallelujah skeetskeetskeet amen*

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
it gotta have something, I feel like we were put here just to go to work and buy consumer products...this is just a system made by man, i dont think god intended to have us live this way
thats just capitalism, that's others trying to achieve their goals using your pockets
thats only as real as you let yourself be invested in it

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Nope....

I am thankful to experience life and know what it is like to experience happiness, love, success, failure, strength, passion, and etc. Many people do not get a chance to experience a year, month, week, or day on this planet so I am grateful for where I am. To me, it is about making the most out of what you are given and moving forward until you leave thus planet.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, not really. I think about my life a lot and how my experiences may have shaped my perspective but I don't really contemplate what life means.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I always figured it was just to live. Live, explore, learn as much as you can, share what you've learned. Enjoy the one shot you have.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
everytime i drop acid tbh, all the time, i just have no one to talk to about it with