I have a question for the Ladies, Do yall ever contemplate the meaning of life?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always wonder a female take on these types of things...In real life women wont have these convos with me, its a turn off i guess...which is understandable. Who really wants to think about shyt like this

what do yall think?

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude you are one of the dumbest muthafukkas ever.
:dame: what? why r u so angry bro, what did I say to offend u again?

this is for women, I want to see their opinion

Frenchie

Banned
Daps
:dame: what? why r u so angry bro, what did I say to offend u again?

this is for women, I want to see their opinion
Nah bruh i aint offended u jus retarded. Its hard to even believe u have a mother by how clueless u r about women.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah bruh i aint offended u jus retarded. Its hard to even believe u have a mother by how clueless u r about women.
bro your hostile and this the ladies section so ill proceed to ignore u unless u want to have a civilized discussion without the profanity and emotion....It seem like u have a anger problem

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A civilized discussion.... on whether or not women have the ability of deep thinking? :laff: u truly r missin a few chromosones
I never said they couldnt think deeply...I just wanted to know the women on this site opinion on the subject...I dont see why this anger u so much bro, it seem like your going through some things, so i hope u get better

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A civilized discussion.... on whether or not women have the ability of deep thinking? :laff: u truly r missin a few chromosones
@DrX he is absolutely right. If you frame the conversation in real life this way it's totally understandable that women dont want to discuss it with you. The way you worded it was condescending as fukk.

whats your opinion on the existence of human beings?
That it's just happenstance and an effect of evolution. There is no real meaning. I think the height of humanity to an individual human should be finding happiness however they can PERMITTED that they're not interfering with another person's ability to do the same (that doesn't always happen though).

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DrX he is absolutely right. If you frame the conversation in real life this way it's totally understandable that women dont want to discuss it with you. The way you worded it was condescending as fukk.

That it's just happenstance and an effect of evolution. There is no real meaning. I think the height of humanity to an individual human should be finding happiness however they can PERMITTED that they're not interfering with another person's ability to do the same (that doesn't always happen though).
i wasn't trying to be condescending...

"That it's just happenstance and an effect of evolution. There is no real meaning. I think the height of humanity to an individual human should be finding happiness however they can PERMITTED that they're not interfering with another person's ability to do the same (that doesn't always happen though)."

so u think that were just here to fulfill individual needs ? about can one truly be happy if u live in a society completely controlled by mankind? we all have a ceiling on the things we want to achieve ......

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i wasn't trying to be condescending...

"That it's just happenstance and an effect of evolution. There is no real meaning. I think the height of humanity to an individual human should be finding happiness however they can PERMITTED that they're not interfering with another person's ability to do the same (that doesn't always happen though)."

so u think that were just here to fulfill individual needs ? about can one truly be happy if u live in a society completely controlled by mankind? we all have a ceiling on the things we want to achieve ......
That's just it though. We're not here for anything as such the only thing you can do is concern yourself with your own individual happiness. There is no purpose. Why would one not be able to achieve happiness in a society controlled completely by mankind?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
life has no meaning imo
life just is
the meaning of my life, however, I'm trying to figure out but I don't think that the universe has meaning
the universe and the things in it are just the outcomes of various kinds of reactions

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Gotta smoke for this one. Those are usually the times these thoughts pop in my head.
Personally for me the meaning of my life is to make sure everyone that I love is happy and healthy.
I don't know why but I can't be completely happy unless my close family is.
It's one reason why I would like to get away from them. I've never been away for a long period of time and I feel I invest to much of myself into them. They're all out there doing them and I'm here fretting, makes no sense, but when it comes to my love ones it's hard for me to be selfish.
I blame my sister for this, she raised us on family loyalty that it's hard to shake that even when someone doesn't deserve it. I want to find
A meaning outside of my family.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Imo the meaning of life isnt really a mystery. God told man to "be fruitful and multiply"

Just expand and manifest your best self, your best love and interests in reflection of the universe. The universe is constantly expanding in all directions, even the earth is in a state of constant change and evolution. We are made of those same atoms, we are doing the same thing the MEANING is can you get that to bear fruit?

To multiply is our responsibility to share, care for, better and correct each other and our offspring. I think recent technology has caused huge leaps in this area.

Edit --- on "fruit" from Galatians - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.