I have a ps5 ….what now ?

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
only reason i havent bought one is its gonna take too long to move my games over. my ps4 backlog crazy..

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
If ur not a gamer why are u buying the console:heh:

What u mean what now, play video games on it ain't that why u bought it :skip:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
I got a series x
But if I was u I would grab Spider-Man and the highest graphical games that look the best in it if I was u

It’s like playing a movie now:banderas:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
In June they're doing a PS+ revamp and there will be different tiers
PS+ Essential - is the current PS+ sub
PS+ Extra - Pretty much combines PS+ and PS Now, and you'll get Ubisoft+ that will give you access to some Ubisoft titles like Assassins Creed Valhalla, and other titles
PS+ premium - Same features of PS+ Extra, but you will also get cloud streaming, and access to PSS, PS2 games, and PS3 games via cloud streaming

52094854574_4c8c1fd5a3_b.jpg
Do u have a price breakdown?

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
A nikka posting online calling me a online nikka

Make it make sense b

Got you.

Ok you’re an internet nikka and I’m not due to the difference in how much we are up here. You have wayyyy more messages/posts then me. You spend more time/effort interneting. You also run to a website when u have a new 5 instead of just gaming or loggin in. That’s seems internety to me. You’re a supporter which I assume means u donated to the site at some point( not that that’s bad🤷🏿‍♂️). No idea what it is because I don’t pay attention. I’m not an internet nikka.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Got you.

Ok you’re an internet nikka and I’m not due to the difference in how much we are up here. You have wayyyy more messages/posts then me. You spend more time/effort interneting. You also run to a website when u have a new 5 instead of just gaming or loggin in. That’s seems internety to me. You’re a supporter which I assume means u donated to the site at some point( not that that’s bad🤷🏿‍♂️). No idea what it is because I don’t pay attention. I’m not an internet nikka.
Go use a landline, throwaway your computer, use no smartphone.