I have a One S I didn't use. What can I get in a trade???

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
They take about 2% that's hardly gonna break the deal is it? On top of that they provide seller's protection as well as buyer's protection so you won't lose your money and you can claim the cost of it back if it gets lost in the mail.

Whereas Craigslist and GumTree don't provide that and you are open to scamming or outright being taken advantage of physically if you are dealing with a nutcase with bad intentions.

eBay is your best bet if you want a quick sale.
That's why you meet someone at a police station

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Well, let him go sell it on Craigslist and then see him on the news because he got his a$$hole torn up and his throat slit.

eBay is the safest way.
eBay isn't safe for sellers. If a buyer wants to scam you eBay policies will help them get away with it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What is the best place for sellers?
Probably Facebook Marketplace. I'm not sure. I've had good luck with Swappa but I've mostly quit selling my old stuff. Craigslist is full of people who will lowball you and I've had people try to scam me on eBay before. I haven't really found a good solution to selling stuff to strangers. It's probably better to sell to people you know.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Probably Facebook Marketplace. I'm not sure. I've had good luck with Swappa but I've mostly quit selling my old stuff. Craigslist is full of people who will lowball you and I've had people try to scam me on eBay before. I haven't really found a good solution to selling stuff to strangers. It's probably better to sell to people you know.
Nah..There is too much out there to just settle to family limits. Options.