I have a new album out now called "Escape From Planet X" now in stores & on Spotify/Tidal UPDATE #7

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@Temisan Adoki (verified) shyt sounds pretty good I like Axis. What do you make these with? I used to have an mpc and logic, been itching to get back into it. I did Hip Hop tho.
Ive been using magix music maker pro on my phone to do drum programming and basslines then I have been taking those and putting it into Ableton Live 10 and adding additional post production like Synths and pads and other effects onto them.

The first two tracks were made witb Sun Vox and thats an algorithmic app/program that Ive been using on the go thats comoatible with my Samsung Galaxy S10+.

I started making tracks when I was 13 in 1997.
I uses my parents Compaq Presario 540 using Sound Recorder.

Then I upgraded to using Screenblast Acid Pro in 2002. Then discovered Ableton in 2003 and used it to make live sequenced tracks from then til 2006.

Then I discovered Reason and Native Instruments FM7 and started using those.

Then in 2009 to 2014 I was using the Akai MPD 32, a Tascam 8 track recorder, Native Instruments Maschine, an Axiom 25 and doing post production in Acid Pro 4.0.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
UPDATE #2

Tracklist :

Herck - Ametyhst
Kornel Kovacs - Szikra
Osunlade - Momma’s Groove (Jimpster’s Slipped Groove Mix)
East End Dubs - Spacey
Floog - Cand Am Venit V2
Flord King - Dapper
Hostox - Mashmerize 57
John Dimas - Self-Control
Move D - Lush Summer Rain
Terry Francis - As You Cry
Terry Lee Brown Jr. - Skylark
Timmy Regisford - Movement]
Shlomi Aber - Street Works
David K. feat Opium - Lost In Bangkok
Temisan Adoki - First Haze
Temisan Adoki - Levitation

Tracklist:
Dubtech - Nonagon
General Ludd - Drum Circle
Neinzer - Horus
Mihai Pol - Param
Runy - Ancient Bells
SIT - Alternate (Steve O'Sullivan Remix)
Tamashi - Understand
Nima Gorji - Black Magic
Lowris - AAA (S.A.M. Reshape)
Temisan Adoki - This Is Not It
Orphyx - Outcast
Krizzli - Their New Power
Skudge - Realtime
Klepzec - P/01
Mike Dehnert - Star Base
Temisan Adoki - Sticky
DJ Ronnie - Roll Upwards
Further Pushers - Apeiron (Dub Tool)
Lazyfish - Falling
Jonas Kopp - Chaos
S.A.M. - Terminal
Lee Burton - 15.30 (The Jam)
Octave - Magicat
Temisan Adoki - Bubblefish
DVS1 - Evolve
Mierea Dor - Hummingbird
Acme - Nu Zau
Shantu - Primero
Nicola Kazimir - Thule
Limpid - Uncle Sens
Dub Taylor - Lush
Juan Atkins & Moritz Von Oswald - Transport (Carl Craig Remix)
Ryo Murakami - Deep Forest

Tracklist:

Roger Gerressen - Your Counterpart In Another
Jeremy - Untitled
Freestyle Man - More
Da Kine - Ganja Mist Pt. 2
Rhythm & Sound - See Mi Yah (Riddim Mix)
Traumer - Ijah
The Timewriter - Dr. Goodtime
Horseshoe - Collage
Ho Do Ri - Never Sleep
G-Man - K3
Dub Taylor - Subtle
Dirty Jesus - Cut A Rug (Jazz Dat Ride Mix)
Sublee - Irealis
Nightsource - To Be Free
Flabaire - Relachement
Temisan Adoki - Untitled
Exos - Maya
PLO Man - TX-i

Some of my latest mixes.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:salute:

I just twitted it. I see you are still ban :lupe:
A stalker got me banned. He was trollong my account for two years and created over 65+ accounts dedivated to harassing me with racist trolling and flagging my tweets. Everytime I would block him ge would create a new account and do the same thing. He's now doing the same thing on Instagram. This guy also sent me tons of emails from email addresses I had to block, was stalking me on Tumblr, youtube, Tumblr, and calling my phone from a bunch of numbers I had to block. I've had to contact the police several times since then because he has threatened my life and attempted to extort me and Ive reported his threatening trolls to tge FBI...had to. . The guy was actually a former friend and roomateof mine that got redpilled and turned into some racist ass Trump supporter since his Korean GF left him since he was beating her. He was also a failed producer/DJ that was mad that I was going places with music and he was going nowhere.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@TEKBEATZ
IMG-20191008-221509-574.jpg

I screenshotted the tweet where he admits he got me banned. I reported it to Twitter then I confronted him about it in a text convo. then he deleted the tweet then deleted his whole account the next day.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@Temisan Adoki (verified)
Was it intentional for track 3 to be called "Escape to planet x" even though the entire project is called "Escape from planet x"?
What is the thought process behind that decision?

Thanks
Yep. That was 100% intentional.

I've been doing things on releases where I have a album title then the tracks on that album have titles that reference it so this is just a continuation of those same themes.

So imagine you are already on Planet X...and then you got to get off because its about to come in collision with Earth.

The themes are escapism. And interplanetary travel...as well there are nods to Jeff Mills, early Robert Hood, Model 500 and Metroplex and ofcourse inspiration from dub techno like Basic Channel/Maurizio.

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
I want to fam never have been...thats one of my life dreams to play a huge show(s) in Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, Shibuya, etc.
Man no lie I feel like your music would be a smash over in Roponge district. They have lounges and clubs that play music just like yours. My favorite track so far is sensuality.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
@TEKBEATZ
IMG-20191008-221509-574.jpg

I screenshotted the tweet where he admits he got me banned. I reported it to Twitter then I confronted him about it in a text convo. then he deleted the tweet then deleted his whole account the next day.
Wow, i will never understand on how people have time to ruin other people just for the hell of it.