I have a new album out now called "Escape From Planet X" now in stores & on Spotify/Tidal UPDATE #7

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

This is my new album its called "Escape From Planet X".

For those of you who don't know about the story of Planet X

The Nibiru cataclysm is a supposed disastrous encounter between the Earth and a large planetary object (either a collision or a near-miss) that certain groups believed would take place in the early 21st century. Believers in this doomsday event usually refer to this object as Nibiru or Planet X. The idea was first put forward in 1995 by Nancy Lieder,[2][3] founder of the website ZetaTalk. Lieder describes herself as a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extraterrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain. She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003 (though that date was later postponed) causing Earth to undergo a physical pole shift that would destroy most of humanity.[4]

Nibiru cataclysm

V838 Monocerotis, a variable star accompanied by a light echo, has been erroneously portrayed as an approaching planet or brown dwarf on a collision course with Earth.[1]

God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". - Religion (3) - Nigeria

We honor our prestigious Anunnaki or Elohims' ancestors who came down in Nibiru from illyuwn, The 19th galaxy, from the 8th planet of that galaxy called Rizq by way of the Orion skies; On into this Milky way first making residence in the planet now called Mars, originally called Lahmu.

What is known about Planet X is still a mystery to many.

But yes, this is the inspiration for my latest album

10 new tracks...been doong this for 22 years now...I'm back.

@Soundbwoy @frush11 @NorthernLights @NorthernLights @Cole Cash @videogamestashbox.com @hood b. goode @ORDER_66 @Michael's Black Son @Gold
@Rawster @hex @muzikfrk75 @Supreme @Cal Cutta @UG. @patscorpio @Lord Scarf @419scam @gogogubari @biscuitsnbangers @Howie Doroughberg
@smokeurobinson
@SoulController
@GoldenGlove
@Henry Broadnax
anybody else Im forgetting ima add ya name in here

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Got some new heat for the playlist while I'm working! Congrats bro, I got Axis on blast it makes me feel like I'm already in 2030 watching the world from my balcony!

:banderas:
97328754f72e0c593cc59aec61d696a1.jpg

Last edited: