I have a friend trying to sell a 14 year old LG LCD for $1200

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol:

Like alot of fools he trying to get what he paid for some old ass tech..

I'm apart of alot of selling groups in my city..I be dead at the people trying to sell off their launch Xbox 1 and ps4s for damn near 300 and like well im throwing in a 4 year old CoD and NBA 2k16 and a controller.

Like u aint gonna put the controller in the deal.

Calling them bundles and shyt.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm apart of alot of selling groups in my city..I be dead at the people trying to sell off their launch Xbox 1 and ps4s for damn near 300 and like well im throwing in a 4 year old CoD and NBA 2k16 and a controller.

you’d be surprised at how many ppl will pay that on ebay...speaking from recent experience too...but ya dude is out to lunch with that TV tho

*edit*

my bad you said launch...the shyt I sold were “recent” special/limited editions

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Tv prices are so cheap for anything under 85 inches. i see no reason to ever buy one used. Whichs means an old tv, no matter the specs is only $50 bucks at the most to me. or else i'll get one under warranty

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Tv prices are so cheap for anything under 85 inches. i see no reason to ever buy one used. Whichs means an old tv, no matter the specs is only $50 bucks at the most to me. or else i'll get one under warranty
You not getting say a used 55 inch LG CX for $50 but add another zero at the end and it’s possible. A new LG C4 that size is $2000. You go down to a C3 and you can get it for $1300 but $500 is less than half that.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You not getting say a used 55 inch LG CX for $50 but add another zero at the end and it’s possible. A new LG C4 that size is $2000. You go down to a C3 and you can get it for $1300 but $500 is less than half that.
Didn't say a new tv is worth $50. I said a used one is only worth $50 to me

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Didn't say a new tv is worth $50. I said a used one is only worth $50 to me
All used TVs aren’t equal. A used CX if you in the market for an OLED is easily worth paying $500. You said new ones are cheap well the newest OLED LG you can get right now in that size is over double the price and it ain’t double the TV. The newest one cost 4x that.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
All used TVs aren’t equal. A used CX if you in the market for an OLED is easily worth paying $500. You said new ones are cheap well the newest OLED LG you can get right now in that size is over double the price and it ain’t double the TV. The newest one cost 4x that.
All used tv are equally worth $50 at most. Otherwise you can find a brand new under warranty very affordably.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
All used tv are equally worth $50 at most. Otherwise you can find a brand new under warranty very affordably.
No all used TVs aren’t worth $50. Warranty isn’t a concern with a TV that far outside the warranty period anyway because warranty issues present themselves typically inside that first year. If your TV makes it past a couple years whatever breaks on it is unlikely to be covered by the warranty and was most likely some sort of power surge in the home.

Hell I could buy 2 used LG CX TVs and still be under the price a single C3 cost with a warranty. Could buy one have it break and pay to repair it and still be under that.

I bought a C9 when the CX came out and had to get a warranty repair inside 4 months. Had the C9 since 2020 so 4 years almost and 3.5 of those years have been problem free.

Bought a C7 that’s sitting in my closet now. Paid hundreds for an extended warranty and never got to use it.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No all used TVs aren’t worth $50. Warranty isn’t a concern with a TV that far outside the warranty period anyway because warranty issues present themselves typically inside that first year. If your TV makes it past a couple years whatever breaks on it is unlikely to be covered by the warranty and was most likely some sort of power surge in the home.

Hell I could buy 2 used LG CX TVs and still be under the price a single C3 cost with a warranty. Could buy one have it break and pay to repair it and still be under that.

I bought a C9 when the CX came out and had to get a warranty repair inside 4 months. Had the C9 since 2020 so 4 years almost and 3.5 of those years have been problem free.

Bought a C7 that’s sitting in my closet now. Paid hundreds for an extended warranty and never got to use it.
You could probably find to new tvs under the price of a single C3 too. mr specs guy. I'd rather have some new shyt. Than brag about the spec of some second hand shyt i overpaid for.