I have a date with an Ethiopian Chick Today

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
you're taking an Ethiopian to an Ethiopian restaurant?

creative..

She suggested it...Should I take her out to Bojangles instead so she can experience classic African American food?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
They've been around other ethiopians so they've seen and heard bold and crazy shyt. She might sound proper, but your not gonna shock her. They don't usually front, so she wouldn't be talking to you if you couldn't already fukk, so just hang with her.. later on get her alone and just take ur shirt off like it's bout to go down. kiss anywhere other than the mouth for a min then smash. From my exp. - they follow ur lead.

Bold and Crazy sh1t like what? Do Ethiopian Men get straight to the point with these broads?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Bold and Crazy sh1t like what? Do Ethiopian Men get straight to the point with these broads?

The men don't have to.. the women usually show more respect than the average proper black chick. Again this is just my exp w a few. But usually they diss u if the fcuking is off the table. Your 70% in there.

Don't mention none of your gay/transgender shyt and u can prolly fukk. Take her to a restaurant that is ethic, but not Ethiopian..... U basic ass muthfukka. Thai, Lebanese, Indian.. something like that.
But like I said.. when alone.. just take ur shirt off n go in... don't converse about the shyt at all .... she's prolly down already. I had 3, just follow my lead... one even took over and called herself, putting somethin on me.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

IME, in Nairobi with Habeshas and Oromos they share certain tendencies;these aren't anthropological field reports but generalisations based on my own and buddies experiences. Generally Ethio hotties are conservative like all women uninfected by womens rights bs:
-don't expect the p ussy on the first date. If she feels you you'll get it by the 2nd date. Push gently anyway!
-they're mature and don't play mind games. If she's not feeling you she won't waste your time.
-when you do hit it hit it like you're getting paid cause their men don't. But be careful cause when you take her to Planet O repeatedly she'll expect a serious LTR on your part.
All I can think of for now.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
The men don't have to.. the women usually show more respect than the average proper black chick. Again this is just my exp w a few. But usually they diss u if the fcuking is off the table. Your 70% in there.

Don't mention none of your gay/transgender shyt and u can prolly fukk. Take her to a restaurant that is ethic, but not Ethiopian..... U basic ass muthfukka. Thai, Lebanese, Indian.. something like that.
But like I said.. when alone.. just take ur shirt off n go in... don't converse about the shyt at all .... she's prolly down already. I had 3, just follow my lead... one even took over and called herself, putting somethin on me.

Like I said she wanted to go to this new Ethiopian restaurant so I will take there this time and next time I will pick something else. She already down to come back to the crib to watch a movie afterwards. I think I'm in there breh. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dh8juNZjJ4[/ame]

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
IME, in Nairobi with Habeshas and Oromos they share certain tendencies;these aren't anthropological field reports but generalisations based on my own and buddies experiences. Generally Ethio hotties are conservative like all women uninfected by womens rights bs:
-don't expect the p ussy on the first date. If she feels you you'll get it by the 2nd date. Push gently anyway!
-they're mature and don't play mind games. If she's not feeling you she won't waste your time.
-when you do hit it hit it like you're getting paid cause their men don't. But be careful cause when you take her to Planet O repeatedly she'll expect a serious LTR on your part.
All I can think of for now.

Shes in her late 20s. I think her days of playing childish mind games are over I hope. She got out of a LTR a few months ago. I'm just trying to get give some rebound d1ck for a lil bit and keep it moving.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Yea I'm taking her to an Ethio restaurant tonight and getting some Alicha Tibs. Know any good Ethio drinks I should get there? Why wont I smash, do they stick to their own or something?

:dahell:

breh she's black just like you, she's just from a different country :eat:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Brehs This is my first time going on a date with an Ethiopian chick. Do you guys have any advice for me? Are there any special Ethiopian words I can use to get in those draws?

These East African chicks seem so proper. Are they undercover freaks?

@malcolmxxx_45

are you clean?

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Brehs This is my first time going on a date with an Ethiopian chick. Do you guys have any advice for me? Are there any special Ethiopian words I can use to get in those draws?

These East African chicks seem so proper. Are they undercover freaks?

@malcolmxxx_45

@charmander

get your sister dog.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps

Ecstasy in Ethiopia :blessed:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
They've been around other ethiopians so they've seen and heard bold and crazy shyt. She might sound proper, but your not gonna shock her. They don't usually front, so she wouldn't be talking to you if you couldn't already fukk, so just hang with her.. later on get her alone and just take ur shirt off like it's bout to go down. kiss anywhere other than the mouth for a min then smash. From my exp. - they follow ur lead.

^bruh is on point! im dating one now and :wow: these broads may seem docile and plain but please believe, u gotta bring it
when its time to smash; aint no games- straight fukkin