I have a date with an Ethiopian Chick Today

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Brehs This is my first time going on a date with an Ethiopian chick. Do you guys have any advice for me? Are there any special Ethiopian words I can use to get in those draws?

These East African chicks seem so proper. Are they undercover freaks?

@malcolmxxx_45

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Why don't you treat her like a human being instead of what her ethnicity is? Because that really doesn't make a difference.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
What her feet looking like? Every Ethiopian chick I see out here in DC got jacked up feet. They got pretty faces and nice bodies, but the feet turn me off.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lol, just chill nikka they ain't unicorns. Treat her like you would a safe bougie black chick before you let her see the real you.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Brehs This is my first time going on a date with an Ethiopian chick. Do you guys have any advice for me? Are there any special Ethiopian words I can use to get in those draws?

These East African chicks seem so proper. Are they undercover freaks?

@malcolmxxx_45

Say u like injera and other ethio food.

Other than that :ufdup: ur on your own.

i doubt you will smash . But go ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
What her feet looking like? Every Ethiopian chick I see out here in DC got jacked up feet. They got pretty faces and nice bodies, but the feet turn me off.

I haven't seen her feet yet. She was raised in Germany if that counts for anything.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Say u like injera and other ethio food.

And you go to alot of ethiopian restaurants.

Other than that :ufdup: ur on your own.

Yea I'm taking her to an Ethio restaurant tonight and getting some Alicha Tibs. Know any good Ethio drinks I should get there? Why wont I smash, do they stick to their own or something?

dj vtg

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I'm taking her to an Ethio restaurant tonight and getting some Alicha Tibs. Know any good Ethio drinks I should get there? Why wont I smash, do they stick to their own or something?

you're taking an Ethiopian to an Ethiopian restaurant?

creative..

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They've been around other ethiopians so they've seen and heard bold and crazy shyt. She might sound proper, but your not gonna shock her. They don't usually front, so she wouldn't be talking to you if you couldn't already fukk, so just hang with her.. later on get her alone and just take ur shirt off like it's bout to go down. kiss anywhere other than the mouth for a min then smash. From my exp. - they follow ur lead.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas

Nah not necessarily. im in the Dc area and the ethio chicks here are either known to be stingy and hard to get along with or open to anything.

Some stick to their own cauz of family some dont.

Depends brehs.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ:

Talked w/ a Ethopian in that area b4. Cute face, big forehead and in shape body but she was one of the 1's that came from a upper class family. She was cool w/being the token around the folks.....1 of them types