I Have A Confession To Make: I Haven't Played Last of Us 2

Daps
You are not alone. Never played the series beforr even though I have part 2 in front of me still shrinkwrapped, unopened 3 weeks after buying it. Just like uncharted 4 which is still shrinkwrapped almost 5 years later. Need to get my lazy ass going with these games and books. Actually just realized I got the first one too but it was given to me by a coworker because their kid didnt want the game anymore. Ps3 is on deck so might as wll
First one is amazing. Play it.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't judge horror anything based on how scary it is. I don't find any of it scary, but it's a really good horror game. It has great atmosphere and is very immersive, you basically feel like you're in the game a lot of times, which is the sign of a good horror game or movie IMO.

Most people who actually watch horror movies or play horror games don't find them scary, doesn't mean they are good or bad because of that.

ive had it since launch and still havent fired it up

I also copped at launch and only booted it up twice. I loved the first game. Definitely one of PS3's best games. That said, despite knowing I'll likely enjoy this one to that level or more, I have to be in the mood or right mindset for these types of games, both for shooter types and horror themed ones. I don't find them scary none, but there is a sort of tension that comes with them. Also, with all the pandemic shyt going on, a game like this seems almost too depressing, lol. I'll get around to it eventually. May just wait until PS5 is out so that I can relish on it playing even better on there.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Story is garbage so if your getting for that don't waste your time but the gamplay is worth your while especially on survivor