I have a confession go make: I still havent finished the story in Skyrim

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man, ill play that shyt for weeks straight but i mever remember anything from the story si i have had zero dedire to really do shyt lol. I aint nowhere in the story, but im on my 3rd playthru of Witcher 3, shyt is just on another level compared to Skyrim.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Bethesda is known for having a dope sandbox type game coupled with a trash main story.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Same. Not only was the shyt incredibly boring, the alduin fight bugged out and made him unkillable and I had no uncorrupted saves

:francis:

The only time I ever really enjoyed a storyline in a ES game, was the dark brotherhood storyline in oblivion. Don't even get me started on how fun those quest were.

The Whodunit? Quest

:ohlawd:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Same. Not only was the shyt incredibly boring, the alduin fight bugged out and made him unkillable and I had no uncorrupted saves

:francis:

The only time I ever really enjoyed a storyline in a ES game, was the dark brotherhood storyline in oblivion. Don't even get me started on how fun those quest were.

The Whodunit? Quest

:ohlawd:
fukkin sucks I started playing elder scrolls at skyrim because I cannot go back and play oblivion

The graphics, combat, and dialogue all make me want to throw up

But it was good for its time and so many have great memories of the game :mjcry: I feel like I missed out

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
fukkin sucks I started playing elder scrolls at skyrim because I cannot go back and play oblivion

The graphics, combat, and dialogue all make me want to throw up

But it was good for its time and so many have great memories of the game :mjcry: I feel like I missed out
How I feel about Final Fantasy before 10 :sadcam:
I've killed alduin and never finished the civil war.... :heh:

I never even started, just slaughtered every soldier I saw on both sides :demonic:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
How I feel about Final Fantasy before 10 :sadcam:

I never even started, just slaughtered every soldier I saw on both sides :demonic:
The 2d ones aged better tbh. Final Fantasy VII I could get through cuz the game was legitimately fun and the chibi characters aged better than the ones in FF 8. IX had good enough graphics to wear it looks like a shytty ps2 game but it also plays slow in combat so you'd need a lot of patience

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Same here. Just started my 8th playthrough of fallout 4 just so I can finally experience nika world and far harbor