i have 3 dates setup tonight all over town using my troll profile

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
try again nikka. this was the first trial you were headin in the right direction if this work. nikkas will be doing this in all their respective POF areas

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
keep talking i swear to god ill start using ur real pictures and troll the atlanta area for gay men
dont test me nikka
And you'll promptly be sued and brought up on identity theft charges if it ever gets back to me :umad: Dont get me confused with all of those other people on SOHH who used to play those games with you. I don't even live in Atlanta and I haven't for a good minute :pachaha:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
And you'll promptly be sued and brought up on identity theft charges if it ever gets back to me :umad: Dont get me confused with all of those other people on SOHH who used to play those games with you. I don't even live in Atlanta and I haven't for a good minute :pachaha:

:stopitslime:

watch me

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:umad: Try your luck playa. I'm too popular and well known in Atlanta. I'd get a lot more people willing to help sue the crap out of you than people who will (a) believe I'm gay (b) believe I would out myself on a dating website. :heh:

Have your "fun" while you can though :pachaha:

i already got you shook...lol at i know everyonbe in atl..:wtf:
check me :obama:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:umad: Try your luck playa. I'm too popular and well known in Atlanta. I'd get a lot more people willing to help sue the crap out of you than people who will (a) believe I'm gay (b) believe I would out myself on a dating website. :heh:

Have your "fun" while you can though :pachaha:

THISGONBGUD.gif

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Yeah. Sure I'm shook. Because I would definitely make a gay dating profile for a city that I haven't lived in for +4 years and have people believe its me :pachaha:

I hope you do it under your regular IP address too, no proxy. Hopefully you did, so that the owners of The-Coli never have to see the legal issues as to why SOHH kept you banned.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
on pof
each one thinks im meeting them up for dinner at 8 :myman:

ill be at Y shooting hoops instead

time to humble these females...ohh and im using CAC profile :myman:
white excellence!!!!!!!!!!!

later tonight ill log in with my real profile and play the cape role

reverse psychology :mjpls: