I hate when mfs call me King

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Here's the thing.

If you have a kingdom, there's what? A million subjects in the kingdom? How many kings per kingdom..?

One.

In all of Europe during the era of kingdoms.. there's like a dozen kings. In the whole subcontinent.

So for every individual citizen to be a king or queen makes no sense.

Your problem is thinking that every human is excellent. That every human could possibly be a king if they just had the opportunity.

But..

Every worker at Burger King is not capable of being a shift manager at Burger King.

Most homeless people would refuse shelter if it meant following certain rules. They are outside cause they prefer it to normal society.

The average worker is an average worker cause they don't have the ambition to run the fast food joint. Most citizens are not King material. Waaaay most. Such that calling random dudes King is just delusional.

There's only one King per kingdom and you and your homies are not talented enough to do the job, even if you were asked to.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
People been calling each other king for decades breh...

Not to be confused with the "Kings" and "Queens" stuff currently used on socials.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Here's the thing.

If you have a kingdom, there's what? A million subjects in the kingdom? How many kings per kingdom..?

One.

In all of Europe during the era of kingdoms.. there's like a dozen kings. In the whole subcontinent.

So for every individual citizen to be a king or queen makes no sense.

Your problem is thinking that every human is excellent. Every human could possibly be a king if they just had the opportunity. Every worker at Burger King is not capable of being a shift manager at Burger King. Most homeless people would refuse shelter if it meant following certain rules. They are outside cause they prefer it to normal society. The average worker is an average worker cause they don't have the ambition to run the fast food joint. Most citizens are not King material. Waaaay most. Such that calling random dudes King is just delusional.

There's only one King per kingdom and you and your homies are not talented enough to do the job, even if you were asked to.
ok well that’s my point, don’t call me king it’s sum pandering BS

These bytches ain’t queens either so don’t call em that

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
People been calling each other king for decades breh...

Not to be confused with the "Kings" and "Queens" stuff currently used on socials.
Never heard it being a thing socially prior to Black Panther droppin

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Wishing King Breh a restoring and safe off-season. :lolbron:

LeBron-Points-Infographic-%28FTR%29%20%281%29.jpg.webp