I hate trying to navigate the single life

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being single is so easy.
None of that emotional turmoil shyt you go through in a relationship.
:jbhmm:

Yeah, being single is super easy but ultimately for most part unfulfilling. Its so much easier to only have to worry, think, and take care of yourself. There's also nothing better than being loved, appreciated, and cared about by another person....and as a man I can say that with full confidence. Its truly makes life worth living, it just comes with a struggle and the fallout after a heartbreak is some of the worst mental anguish ever.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.

Yeah, being single is super easy but ultimately for most part unfulfilling. Its so much easier to only have to worry, think, and take care of yourself. There's also nothing better than being loved, appreciated, and cared about by another person....and as a man I can say that with full confidence. Its truly makes life worth living, it just comes with a struggle and the fallout after a heartbreak is some of the worst mental anguish ever.
I think that if you love urself then you can be complete alone. It'll just be a different kind of completeness. Just doesnt seem that people put effort into love anymore. I don't think some people even understand what love is, they dont know how to feel it. Its not easy to love, you gotta be strong but it seems some people dont have the strength or care enough to put in the effort.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII

Yes, love can be quite fulfilling...but...having to be vulnerable & entrust someone with your heart (even after vetting properly) is no easy task. I understand if you close your heart that love cannot enter but neither can pain/turmoil -
Where there is no desire, there is no pain - Unknown

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think that if you love urself then you can be complete alone. It'll just be a different kind of completeness. Just doesnt seem that people put effort into love anymore. I don't think some people even understand what love is, they dont know how to feel it. Its not easy to love, you gotta be strong but it seems some people dont have the strength or care enough to put in the effort.

I agree completely, I was set with and ok with being alone if the cards fell that way. I love myself alot tho lol, you're right about it being a different kind of completeness. You really have to be ok with being alone, and understand that its ok to be alone and ok to not want to be alone all the time.

As for as love, man... you're right. People just dont know how to love, to most its just a word now. Its like and enhanced version of "like" Love is all about sacrifice and thats why people dont really get it now... Everyone is so selfish and all about themselves now that its almost impossible to expect real love from your average person. It makes me sad in a way honestly. We live in a society that promotes instant gratification and a me 1st attitude.

You have to make yourself vulnerable to love or your never going to experience or understand how great of a thing it can be. ( or painful):sadcam:

But yeah i completely agree with you

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I agree completely, I was set with and ok with being alone if the cards fell that way. I love myself alot tho lol, you're right about it being a different kind of completeness. You really have to be ok with being alone, and understand that its ok to be alone and ok to not want to be alone all the time.

As for as love, man... you're right. People just dont know how to love, to most its just a word now. Its like and enhanced version of "like" Love is all about sacrifice and thats why people dont really get it now... Everyone is so selfish and all about themselves now that its almost impossible to expect real love from your average person. It makes me sad in a way honestly. We live in a society that promotes instant gratification and a me 1st attitude.

You have to make yourself vulnerable to love or your never going to experience or understand how great of a thing it can be. ( or painful):sadcam:

But yeah i completely agree with you
:snoop: I wrote this whole thing only to erase it by mistake.
Lol i need to go work.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Date yourself. If you just got out of a relationship take that time to get in touch with yourself. Find out what you like, and didn't like in the past relationship. What you want out of life and what you learned from the last relationship.

Get rid of stuff that doesn't serve you. Free up time and energy to do what makes you happy. By focusing on bettering yourself, you'll attract people to you. By being your truest self, being authentic, those who love you will be attracted, those who don't like it, let them go.

Yes lawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And honestly I'm enjoying the whole crush process of the single life. It's frustrating and exciting. Usually the unknown gives me a headache but not with that. Revel in the getting to know folk. So much time to do so, you know?

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes lawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And honestly I'm enjoying the whole crush process of the single life. It's frustrating and exciting. Usually the unknown gives me a headache but not with that. Revel in the getting to know folk. So much time to do so, you know?
Yeah, I do like that, especially if i have someone to confide in. It makes it fun, you know?

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Had thread opened for a while in my phone and finally got around to reading.

Lot of great postings here.

I'd only like to add that , I don't believe (and studies have shown) we are meant to be alone as humans. We are just not built to be able to fully function by ourselves forever. So while a lot of people including myself, are cool with rolling solo for a while I think it's important if everyone can find somebody to be with or even just spend their time with.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
So u just go out of a 4 year deal and want another good lucrative deal

I swear femLes
U need to start kissing more frogs before another deal

Get in line with the rest of the other brettas

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I say this a woman can only add to my life/happiness if she isn't adding then :camby: . As for being single I love it,free to do what I want when I want to do it.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be patient, you will find someone in due course sooner or later. Advice would be to work on yourself to make yourself the best and most attractive proposition possible, not just looks wise but every aspect, then naturally if you talk or meet people things will develop from there if you are seeking a long term meaningful relationship. Try to get to know somebody if you want something long term, their charecter and personality so you can be attracted and interested in them in a well rounded way. Don't get too disheartened, sometimes when people are single it gives them time for further growth and development which will be invaluable in future relationships. Don't sweat being single, just live a productive life and what you want will come to you eventually. Good luck.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Girl being single is awesome. You just need a hobby. I love being alone, have dogs and tons to do professionally so I stay busy. I just got out of a relationship recently too and I am sooooooooo happy about it but I have another dude who wants to be together. I told him I wasn't ready and he pretty much said he is tired of waiting.

He is an amazing catch. Like if i told you about him you probably wouldn't believe me. Most women would give a foot to find a guy like this. I told him we could move forward because I would be a fool to past it up but I honestly I really don't want another relationship right now. Luckily he lives a few hours away and VERY busy so neither one of us needs or wants a lot of attention at this point. The plan is he will come down every 2 weeks and/or I will go stay with him at his house in the city. If we decide to make it permanent I will eventually have to move to the city since my business is mobile while his is not.

I figured I will treat as something to look forward b/c I am sooooooooo attracted to him and he is amazing in bed but again if I had it my way I would just be single.

Anyway men will eventually come. Don't let thecoli fool you, when men get into their 30s they do want to be married/in committed relationships. In the mean time enjoy you and enjoy life. There is more to life than men.