I hate to say it but I am officially the Coli's most negged poster

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

And you full of green because YOU suck. Ya'll nikkas abuse the rep system. You and them other greened up posters have not created ANY good quality threads. All ya'll do is rep each other. I see posters like @innocentdevil and couple other females posters greened up and them bytches rarely post or make threads.

Stop abusing the rep system, impostor's.

What are you talking about you senile shroom head. :laff: You try to be "famous" on here so badly and end up being an eye sore in every thread you contaminate. You one of the worst posters in the history of the world, not just the internet the whole world. :laff:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
That's subjective..only people who are green would think we suck..it's an underground movement that y'all don't get yet..kinda like how white people thought hip hop sucked when it first started out:manny:

An underground movement of being ass cheeks? :gag: Aint nothing underground or misunderstood about sucking. Tryna make a movement based off of being buns. :laff:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Ahh c'mon..innocent devil is one of my many admirers on this site..
See, that's what i'm talking about. You nikkas use "trolling" as a lazy tactic to stop yourselves from explaining the facts that were used against you. You and i know those green bars you have are bullshyt representatives to your posting career. @innocentdevil

Then again, why are you green??

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali

See, that's what i'm talking about. You nikkas use "trolling" as a lazy tactic to stop yourselves from explaining the facts that were used against you. You and i know those green bars you have are bullshyt representatives to your posting career. @innocentdevil

Then again, why are you green??

:no: You see how many platinum threads I have, and my dap to post ratio...stop it breh

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
What are you talking about you senile shroom head. :laff: You try to be "famous" on here so badly and end up being an eye sore in every thread you contaminate. You one of the worst posters in the history of the world, not just the internet the whole world. :laff:
What i'm trying to say is, you are a fakkit :ld:

You reaching with the "i'm trying to be famous" line on the internet. That's total bullshyt if you think about. When my PC shuts down i don't even know that the Coli exist.

But i agree, i am a bad poster, coming from an immigrant paled faced loser who makes a thread about cheese.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:no: You see how many platinum threads I have, and my dap to post ratio...stop it breh
That's because you have nerds on this site that praise basic bytches like yourself. I've seen your threads, only 1 or 2 are actual good quality threads. Take a seat.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
C'mon guys..stop with the faggit name calling session..just let this thread marinate in ya minds and sink it so you relish what I have achieved..I know it's not New Year's Eve yet, but lets celebrate..locker room style..

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
What i'm trying to say is, you are a fakkit :ld:

You reaching with the "i'm trying to be famous" line on the internet. That's total bullshyt if you think about. When my PC shuts down i don't even know that the Coli exist.

But i agree, i am a bad poster, coming from an immigrant paled faced loser who makes a thread about cheese.

Stop lying, all you do is troll for attention. Problem is you aint even a good troll, a good troll can build a lil fanbase by being funny. You just buns and refuse to take a hint. :blush:

Nice to see your a fan of my work. I don't think you need to concern yourself with my soft, butter pecan with a splash of vanilla bean skin, sir. :smughickenbottom:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
An underground movement of being ass cheeks? :gag: Aint nothing underground or misunderstood about sucking. Tryna make a movement based off of being buns. :laff:
You not from this country, so that automatically makes me better than you since you have to depend on America to live a good and comfortable life. Get off this site you sub-human. Go on websites that were created by them shytty curly hair ******s that you from. Matter of fact, get off the internet, we Americans created this. You don't belong here immigrant. I would shoot you and your family and hang them all by ropes with watermelon stuffed in their mouths :bryan:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Stop lying, all you do is troll for attention. Problem is you aint even a good troll, a good troll can build a lil fanbase by being funny. You just buns and refuse to take a hint. :blush:

Nice to see your a fan of my work. I don't think you need to concern yourself with my soft, butter pecan with a splash of vanilla bean skin, sir. :smughickenbottom:
Hear we again with the "troll" remark. I AM NOT A TROLL!! I speak my mind and you innocent, naive fukkers are not used to people that do. I will hurt your feeling's, you ape.