I hate to say it but I am officially the Coli's most negged poster

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Sorry @ChrisDorner but I surpassed your negative points...nikkas was super mad in that thread..

This is the ending cap before he closed the thread and sent it to the bushes:

That Singer Guy...
TiMeLeSs Moderator
Coli Cash: 74132 That Singer Guy...'s Credentials

fukk you, fukk your hairline, fukk your avatar, fukk your life, fukk your name and fukk your wack ass thread...1st Ballot hall of fame bushes thread.

Follow him on twitter if you don't feel like his post are great, his twitter feed is like reading the Q'uran

Dap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potential
Damn. this supposed to be my escape from real life. nobody's supposed to die here. you all just stop posting and end up a mystery

■■RE■■

12/25/12

:leon:

:russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
observe is a good poster with jokes and ive laughed. people take things too personal and serious and neg for no reason. i get negged called a faq all the time and i bet im one of the more handsome girl getting guys here without an ounce of that faq shyt in me its all jokes dont lose your mind over it i never even rep anyone ever its pointless.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
tumblr_mkttv4LeHq1qfb46yo1_500.jpg

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes when I have a wank and haven't taken the necessary precautions to secure a home for my seed that will soon see the light of day, I just grab an item of clothing and send my rejected and numerous failed life seekers into an abyss of nylon and fabricated follicles of an unknown majesty to their doom. I suggest you do the same for any and every one of your thoughts and spit them out for the world to see.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:laff: @ These dorks trying to wear being full red as a badge of honor. You're full red because you suck.
And you full of green because YOU suck. Ya'll nikkas abuse the rep system. You and them other greened up posters have not created ANY good quality threads. All ya'll do is rep each other. I see posters like @innocentdevil and couple other females posters greened up and them bytches rarely post or make threads.

Stop abusing the rep system, impostor's.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali

And you full of green because YOU suck. Ya'll nikkas abuse the rep system. You and them other greened up posters have not created ANY good quality threads. All ya'll do is rep each other. I see posters like @innocentdevil and couple other females posters greened up and them bytches rarely post or make threads.

Stop trolling fakkit :pacspit:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died

Ahh c'mon..innocent devil is one of my many admirers on this site..