I hate people that block the isle to look at shyt and I even feel like doing this sometimes... but

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
I can feel him tho.

Just a few weeks ago I was going into a CVS and a white lady was in front of me with a cart. She walks in, in front of me and just stop right after crossing the threshold to look for her list. I wanted to Cuss her ass out so bad. But it was Sunday I had to be cool.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And don't get me started on the self-check out line.

Motherfukkers can't even process shyt right half the time. Then you got motherfukkers rolling up with a basket like this when it says 15 items or less :pacspit:

paris-france-full-shopping-cart-in-carrefour-supermarket-organic-food-C259MN.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And don't get me started on the self-check out line.

Motherfukkers can't even process shyt right half the time. Then you got motherfukkers rolling up with a basket like this when it says 15 items or less :pacspit:

paris-france-full-shopping-cart-in-carrefour-supermarket-organic-food-C259MN.jpg

this shyt happened at wholefoods yesterday. Everybody was heated. This cac Karen snitched and they made them move to the normal checkout line. The lady got mad and just left everything there:russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukked up but the irony is I bet she think twice about that shyt now

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I HATE most grocery stores because crowding is inevitable at most times. Like another breh said, I will try to go on off-peak hours if I have to go. We mostly get our shyt delivered now, and it is worth it.