I hate people that block the isle to look at shyt and I even feel like doing this sometimes... but

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The push wasn’t necessary but i do understand that some people don’t have basic common sense like walking on one side of the isle.

That shyt is annoying as fukk. I don’t care if you slow but move to the side

Funny how old lady cocked her fist like that was gonna scare him too. But he’s catching a charge for that

Daps
I say you get about 20 seconds after an initial "excuse me" followed by a shoulder tap before this option even gets on the table. My usual supermarket got narrow aisles n looking ass cacs got themselves and their carts all in the middle, so I be wanting to to the same sometimes :birdman:

:unimpressed: Was the kids fault, lil b*stard :unimpressed:

Brehette got played :mjcry: boy wanted to see some fukkery go down n got it :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I hate the people who see you coming, and don’t move, because they WANT you to say excuse me.

(Usually white)

Man I knew this was a thing

I walked into a bar and some dude was blocking me. We made eye contact for like 3 seconds then I just walked right into his shoulder :russ: he tried to grab me and I went to swing on him but he folded immediately