I had no idea New Orlean people were so sassy

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Line dances, call and response, a DJ telling the crowd what dance to do goes way back in NOLA…

Probably goes back before that too. I dont remember if T Tucker was calling out dances.

:patrice:

That was back in my middle school (jr. high) and high school days. 👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽

EDIT…

yep

Goes back to my college days. I was at wedding last year doing the Josephine Johnny…great times

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Yes, it does seem like a lot of them move/talk/act sassy…but most of them nikkas are off their rockers. I wouldn’t play with them in real life like that…

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
The things you nikkas do for a headlines in this bytch.

I got a new one…

Thread starter can’t dance; hates on other dancing mfers

:pachaha:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Nah man. I fukk with Louisiana culture and I’m a Timbs and Uptown’s wearing, fly handsome with the Vanson New Yorker. Ain’t a better black culture in America than theirs. One Star…

Id love to have a Second Line going in my Funeral

Daps

You sure about that :usure:

@Wig Twistin Season dude in the purple :dame:

I’m tryna find a way to defend this but the name of the song is called Booty Dew.

“Booty Dew” would’ve been an okay name of it was intended for females only, but its a group of 3 men that’s mainly doing it.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m tryna find a way to defend this but the name of the song is called Booty Dew.

“Booty Dew” would’ve been an okay name of it was intended for females only, but its a group of 3 men that’s mainly doing it.

I'm not going to even discuss the dude in the purple bending down really low talking about some booty dew.

shyt if I was @Wig Twistin Season you'd be done for trying to flex on my city with sassiness :mjlol:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Second line and New Orleans bounce has been a thing for decades.

DJ Jubilee was keeping the club crunk and doing this same type of thing in the 80s and 90s, I’m not sure where T/S has been but this has been a thing.

Don’t let the culture fool you either a lot of those New Orleans guys are some steppas too and not to be played with on any level, but the culture down here is a little different.