i had my first orgasm yall

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
What level of an orgasm did you have?

You do know there are different orgasms......

and maybe it's your lack of knowledge of your own p*ssy that is causing you not to have any connection to ethnic peen....maybe your lack of soul compliments the white man :troll:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Did you suck some credit score out of his dikk? :ld:

that and a good job cuz of affirmative action

what was different in the performance than the lovers? what is the play by play? how did it happen? how did yall meet? what position? what timeframe you knowing the boy?

:unsure:
:what:
:wtf:
:usure:

all ima say is we was missionary with one leg by my ears. i came. and had a gush of wetness

Got video? :shaq:

:unsure: he turned me to a freak, but not that much of a freak

and maybe it's your lack of knowledge of your own p*ssy that is causing you not to have any connection to ethnic peen....maybe your lack of soul compliments the white man :troll:

you may be right!
but wtf is a level of orgasm. i had my first fukking orgasm i aint tryna think if i was on level 5 or level 10 of the skyscraper when i found the bag of gold

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise

Damn, bruh... You beat me to it.... OP only gets off on white peen... Imagine that... A white girl that only gets off on white peen. You and your p***y are racist.

Tis is all....