I had a dream that I was at a slumber party with Taylor Swift.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gif

this still freaks me the fukk out…looks like she’s about to turn into a zombie at the beginning

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hmm I think I only dreamed about 2 celebrities…both when I was a teenager—alyssa milano and lisa bonet

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been having more weird dreams lately. Nightmares, but not scary…rather they are stressful. I find myself in situations that are stressful and/or highlight my insecurities. I wake up feeling stressed and drained and it affects my mood throughout the day.

Kinda feel like some nefarious, bytch ass forces are trying to fukk with me from the spirit realm.
:ItsOver:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Could super vivid dreams be a sign of a medical problem?

My dreams for the past two weeks have been so vivid, realistic. For example last night I dreamt I was on Facebook scrolling through. (I haven’t been on Facebook in about 7 years in real life). I saw profiles of friends showing what they look like today, and activities they were doing. Saw pics of one breh scuba diving and shyt…super vivid and realistic.

May be because I drink too much water throughout the day, and end up having to pee a lot at night, likely waking up during REM sleep.