I had a dream Sega released a next gen system and...

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Allow me to wake you up:stopitslime:

Sega USA: Ay these SGI dudes got a system with a brand new chipset in the works... they call it "ULTRA 64". They want us to use their tech for our next system. Nintendo doesnt know about them yet...

Sega Japan::mjgrin: Naw we off that cartridge shyt, we do CDRoms now, Sega CD pleighboy

Sega USA: Ayoo just talked with Sony they actively want to help us kill nintendo after nintendo played them. They wanna help us create the first ever computer entertainment system. A "Play Station" of sorts...
Sega Japan: :pachaha:Sony? Those dumb mofukkas dont know shyt about hardware. Why tf would we work with them?? We got that Sega Saturn now kid, Sony could eat a dikk.

Sega USA: the dreamcast is successful but for the next system, microsoft is willing to help us integrate windows-----

Sega Japan: :win:Shut up.. we got the game on LOCK. Arcade graphics at the crib, whos doin that?? Look at these dope titles... fxck what the future holds.

:snoop:
:russ:

:francis:

:mjcry:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I came in here to clown you for having actual dreams about videogames, but then I recalled the amount of nightmares I've had trapped inside racc00n City and I just :francis:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Allow me to wake you up:stopitslime:

Sega USA: Ay these SGI dudes got a system with a brand new chipset in the works... they call it "ULTRA 64". They want us to use their tech for our next system. Nintendo doesnt know about them yet...

Sega Japan::mjgrin: Naw we off that cartridge shyt, we do CDRoms now, Sega CD pleighboy

Sega USA: Ayoo just talked with Sony they actively want to help us kill nintendo after nintendo played them. They wanna help us create the first ever computer entertainment system. A "Play Station" of sorts...
Sega Japan: :pachaha:Sony? Those dumb mofukkas dont know shyt about hardware. Why tf would we work with them?? We got that Sega Saturn now kid, Sony could eat a dikk.

Sega USA: the dreamcast is successful but for the next system, microsoft is willing to help us integrate windows-----

Sega Japan: :win:Shut up.. we got the game on LOCK. Arcade graphics at the crib, whos doin that?? Look at these dope titles... fxck what the future holds.

BREH... :laff: